Ithaca will be miss

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pokerman88, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Name change:
    Ithaca- loada
    laoda-huay
    huay-mee_sua (Lol)

Zaft insider said . Ithaca quit bcos he so sick of zaft
    Zaft member been questions ( what next)
    Finger pointing going on now between leader
    meisha/ithaca both gone holiday now .

2. I hate when noobs talk like they know something!! Go away!!
    And if your not a noob and actually know what your talking about then post with a main! Till then SHUT UP !ty

3. Why post this with a low stat noob alt ? Are you afraid to post with a real account.

4. Shut up noob or post with a main

5. I don't give a **** who goes and why put this in wars ?

6. Re: Ithaca will be misss

Seems ithaca gave laoda the account but this op still makes no sense :lol:

7. Ith did in fact change his name to Laoda but this is one of the stupidest threads i've ever read

8. Come out with a main.

9. What is happening?!?! Did Ithaca change his name to Laoda?did Ithaca give his Account to Laoda?Did Ithaca just up and quit? What happened the rumors r so confusing!

10. Bump,plz answer that question

11. Don't be a noob Dakota.

12. If ithaca quite and give his account to other person this is account sharing and go against tou.. I'm wrong?

13. Wrong. He pretty much gave all rights away. So no access to that account to "share"

14. What did I just read?

15. For sure ithaca is a great warrior . Unlike Laoda is a crap warrior. Sore loser . Never admit mistake. Zaft have lost a great warrior. Zaft will never be the same again under leadership ( laoda) . Ithaca we all will miss u .

16. ***** please, learn your singulars and plurals before yo start saying dumn things like "Meisha and Ithaca are gone holiday" ... Duh **** yo sayin' ... And alien can talk better than you do :lol: ..

You chinese?