Item Distribution

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Liger, May 31, 2013.

1. These Devs need to start sending out our items it's Friday May 31st and in some places it's June 1st c'mon Devs you need to step up your game!!!

2. Chill... Items are coming out today. Didn't say when today- could be hours yet. This kind of thread won't help lol.

3. For ATA, it's still the 31st for another 6 hours. It'll happen.

4. Yeah, wd know... Be patience, OP. And yes it is May 31st, but it isn't changing to tomorrow yet... give devs some time to release anytime before tomorrow or... maybe it would be release tomorrow... lolz, but still... be patience!

5. We* mind my fat thumb..

6. its following a pattern i think, everyday the previews have been around the same time 10 to what ever your t-zone is or 10 past what ever your t-zone is in my case 10 to 11 or 10 past 1 could be any min now!

7. Devs are always slow

8. Nooooo we will never get items. Lol not much patients here  smoke a fatty close You'r eyes they will be there soon!!

9. It'll probably happen within the next few hours. Be patient, and you'll get your items

10. ⇧ prob wat the devs have done :lol:

11. It's only 3 pm local time for the devs, we will probably get them within the next hour if it follows the devs thread history.

12. Items will be out soon, just wait a little while longer ;)

13. I heard a rumor that they ran out of purple paint, they sent an intern out to home depot a few hours ago but he isn't back yet....

14. Its only 3 pm pst, wont be atleast until 5-6pm

15. Soon! We promise.

16. See, Kaw admin said "soon" so be patient lol

17. I WANT MY CHEEZY POOFS