Item bonuses for complete set

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Grumpsthegit, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Hi just an idea that's stems back from rpg games of the past. The idea is that if you equip multiple items of the same armour set/tier you get an additional bonus. Maybe something like an extra 5% bonus If you have 8 items of the same set 10% for 10 and if you manage to get and equip all 12 you get a 20% bonus on the stats the equipment gives you. It would encourage players and clans to do all the EB's to get the full sets.

2. We are considering it but it's pretty far out on the roadmap.

3. I've thought of this. So, support.

4. There's a problem with this to do with fairness & balance. Everyone can get the eb equips but what about the rancor set or future limited edition equips?

The rancor equips are the most powerful in the game but only a select few will have the complete set. So not only will these players have the strongest equips, with this idea, they will have a further 20% of those powerful stats on top of what they have making them unfairly powerful.

5. Question: Is the % bonus based upon the stats of the equip or your build?

6. I'm guessing your build. If it was the equipment, it would be an exact number, not a percentage.

7. That's what I'd assume, because it'd be useless otherwise, lol. Wanted to be sure though.