It just seems unfair

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *emorockstar- (01), Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We all know that to participate in all star wars you have to be in top 5,000 overall leaderboard position,but what about all of us who participated in summer wars and who aren't eligible for all star wars where's our big rewards I mean sure we get inferno and sometimes aqua and mith but we don't get nobs or achievements even though we participated in summer wars all the way through the all star wars should be the top 5 clans ranked in prestige after all the summer wars with the member limit bumped up to 200 so us who have worked in the summer wars don't feel like we are getting pissed on by the devs and those top 5,000 on LB probably very little of them participated in summer wars.So devs should give us a chance who worked in the summer wars.am I right?

2. If you participated in the trial then you did get an achievement...

3. Well, I don't plan on becoming a nov whore so I won't be in one

4. Worlds longest sentence...congrats

5. All-star war is for the best and no-one else
    The summer wars are a completely different idea
    No support

6. Yes I'm mad u ass hole

7. Agree completely!

8. This entire thing is 2 sentences. USE ******* PUNCTUATION

9. But the top 5,000 players probably didnt even do a thing any where in the war tournaments except for when all star wars come out.The players who EARNED it are ones who did care enough to participate in summer wars devs don't see that they see the top 5,000 paying money that's all they want is money the greedy bastards

10. Id like to be in the all star wars. I war better than most because i can play for 24 hours straight and at work.

What a sentence by the way lol
    Punctuation?

11. First of all, learn some grammar, u have a huge run-on sentence in there. Second, the all star wars is for the people that made those clans be within the top 200. It's for the people that have put in the time to grow and it's their war they can fight in. If you want to participate in the all-star war, then grow some more. :)

12. Sorry. Punctuation has been addressed.

13. No not people who worked hard people who Nobbed to the top

14. Players who haven't played a long time don't deserve rewards like the ones that have. Try getting in next year's all star war.

15. The true all stars are the ones who worked their asses off in summer wars no the top 5,000 people who sat around and waited for all star wars to come

16. The all-star war started when everybody earned their stats

Tradition should be changed

There are sum in the top 5k that earned their stats

17. Some earned most Nobbed but we go through weeks of summer wars to be told you're not strong enough for all star wars

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.