Issue (possibly minor-normal) regarding war 27

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GandalfTheDark, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Hello community of KaW. I would like to make a "complaint" of war 27.
    [​IMG]
    Now it is evident here that we got destroyed,smashed,wrecked, call it whatever you want. But this was due to just a few inactives, one leak, and a wc who decided to come late (note: he did have some real life issues and did help a lot when he came therefore he is fine in my books). Let's have a few evidence though.
    [​IMG]
    Pointer: somehow, I, one of the weaker members of this war managed to get roughly one third of the successful actions of the whole clan. The joy.
    [​IMG]
    So far so good...

[​IMG]
    Wait... What's starting to happen here?
    [​IMG]
    Start counting ladies and gentlemen
    [​IMG]
    Oh yes! The other clan must of rubbed their hands. Let's have a look of what they did.
    [​IMG]
    Decent... I guess.
    [​IMG]
    As for the leak.. (note he is clan owner and) he was constantly whining that he wasn't able to hit, even though he is bigger than me. I spied him as soon as war ended with my many spy troops left and as you can see...
    [​IMG]
    Honestly people like him should be banned from warring. he had no crystal and no mithril as well.

Cheers to gollum, strawberry, super, and bad though somehow they actually carried this clan to not get destroyed,smashed,wrecked, call it whatever you want.

2. That's his problem

3. not sure what the issue is

4. #InB4Lock

5. you can be banned for that

6. I'll update that with a suggestion. Got to absorbed with boobs 1v1

7. All I care for is the fact inactives were getting mith. This should not be done

8. I know right... One got 4 mith and 0 casted

9. Looks to me that a few alts of D1 made themselves a clan to match themselves for an easy win and filled it up with random mercs, preferably with bad builds.