is this considered too far for a 9 rated game?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jester13, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am currently at war with iG and company ... I like to war ... I don't mind the occasional trash talk and all that goes along with it ... however last night lopaidon posted some things on my wall that in my opinion go too far... Talking about having sex with my
    Mom is immature and silly for sure but at least not illegal... But when this person posts things about my 1 year old daughter ... About how he apparently is having and wants to have sexual relations with her .. It's more than I think should be allowed in a 9 game..... What does the rest of kaw think .? He has since erased it off of his wall ... I have the ss if any moderators or developers are interested. I won't post them here out of respect for the community and any underage persons who may read this thread .
    Shame on you lopaidon !

2. Srry posts were on his own wall ..

3. Oh wow....you kids with your dirty little
    Minds.

4. How does he even know you have a one-year old daughter?

5. I think it'd be harassment

6. Barcode ... I am not certain he did know .. But that isn't really the point . The question is whether that kind of language and thinking is suitable for a 9 plus game ? Whether he knew or knows I have a daughter is irrelevant really .

7. I wouldn't let my 9 yr old play!!! In my opinion it should be minimally 14 and up.

8. Screen shot it and email the developers start the email as such

Username: Jester13
    Game: KaW
    Reason for email: Report of user

9. How immature...

10. Oh come on jester. I don't know you, I don't know whether your a man or a woman and I don't know your family. Am I supposed to know whether you have a son or a daughter?

What I do know is that you have made a serious allegation which I will be mailing the devs about.

This thread is totally uncalled for and unnecessary.

The only reason you wrote it is because I stripped you of a few bill today.

Perhaps you should have sat down and thought about it before slandering my name in forums.

Have a nice day

11. personally if someone talks about my mother. its as worse as talking about someones daughter. i would never verbally attack someones relatives.

12. His/her banner

13. How does he know you have a mother?

14. Ugh snake

That was @lop

15. Lopaidon. This isn't your first time crossing way over the line. Your sick and need help. There is no excuse for that here or anywhere. Look in the mirror and step up and get the help you need.

16. Lop.... I have the screenshots to back up my allegations . I really don't think you are going to take up anything with anyone ... Because you don't want the devs seeing what you have written... But please go ahead. The only reason you are posting here is an attempt to save your credibility within kingdoms at war . Time will be the judge of that !

17. He/she is just an immature idiot that is most likely unstable and is having trouble with RL

18. Only report it if you're actually offended (which I would be). Don't use it to just get them in trouble because you're in war.

19. He's been silenced :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.