Is my build good for Osw?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by San-Goku, Mar 10, 2014.

1. I was wondering. If my build was good or bad for osw, because I do osws. Please stay on topic, and any help or recommendations on my build would be appreciated. I want an osw build, not ee.

2. If I'm going to be honest it's kinda ****

3. Any ssd under 1mil is kinda useless

4. No support

5. C-c-cooombo breaker

6. Any build is good for OSW just know how to use it.

7. I'm with sippy.

8. Sippy?

The guy who asked what was his build called in the forums yesterday :lol:

9. Yeh i said what would u name my build. Ik what build i am tho. Im sure ik mechanics more than you n many people here.

10. He said he is smarter than you

11. Chronic, of you're going to use your no-stat alt to post, then please leave thread alone

12. Support

(No support)

13. You should have more ADT, and by more I mean more than 0. And you need a lot more SDT. As you sit now you will not only stop nothing but will be a great gold dispenser to your enemies. Best of luck in all your endeavors.

14. If you "OSW" as you claimed in your lovely well though out post... You would already know how you have the BEST OSW build little homie...

Right?

15. I don't think adt us needed as much as sdt and you'll need quite a bit more.

16. I think your build is good, you don't need tons of sdt yet because you don't have tons of gold in allies. You have decent spy stats to get through some people with sdt, you have balanced attk and defense so your plunder from hitting people would be good.

With your build, so long as you use it right, is a decent one for your size.

17. I think it's ok for osw. Maybe add some spy buildings to be more effective during strips. And some sdt to protect against strips. But otherwise it's ok, particularly with the amount you currently have in allies. Some suggestions:

1) buy pots. All of them. Lots of them.

2) buy bronze bars. You need at least 1000 bars to recover to a mp ally each time you are stripped. You can't control being stripped, but you can prepare for it.

3) if that ally is not a reset bomb it should be.

4) OSW is equal parts resources, will-power, and not caring about virtual gold. Throw high activity levels in there too.

Have fun and happy KAWing. ️