Is BFE getting too strong?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hotngongo, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Tonight I warred. I have 3m sdt and in s2 only people who just xtaled or big hansels could assassinate me. However tonight I was getting crushed in the middle of war by assassinations. It was almost as if my towers were broken.

My question is with all of the new gear being attack based, are my towers becoming useless? I was fully mithed too and mid roster attack build members seem to be easily getting through my towers.

2. Your equipment is far above average, you should have the same tower nullifying effects as the enemies assassinating you, no?

3. Hmm idk man. You have pretty decent BFE yourself.

4. Yeah but all the bfe is now attack based not defensive based so as it's easier to get more attack, my towers seem to be less effective

5. Get your pauldrons and boobplate up and maybe that'll help more

6. Bfe is getting insane and plays a huge part in your power. If devs continue to keep releasing ebs and equip it will get out of hand really fast. Plus it's upsetting for everyone (like myself on my main) who got all the old equip just for new more powerful equip to come out.

I think the devs should, instead of keep increasing the strength of equip, make it stronger towards one side of the other. Maybe even start percentage basing it so you can choose where you want your bonuses.

7. I think your BFA and BFE is well beyond enough to sacrifice a few troop buildings to convert to SDT if you think it's tactically worth it. Up to you if willing to sacrifice the plunder for it. Perhaps figure out the average BFE of mid roster assassinating you, then adjust towers accordingly bearing in mind the natural 50m spy attack pot advantage they have.

8. I know from experience that I would have trouble assassinating you. My guess is another large hansel was doing it.

9. Eric... I've already sacrificed so much to get 3m sdt. If you're telling me I need 4.5m or more.. That seems to prove the point that bfe is getting too strong compared to basic building stats. Guys with 1m spy were coming out of Ko and getting through my towers... That doesn't seem right to me.

Hard enough to HFBC especially when a mid level can just war are easily get equipment to get through my towers

10. That's probably because your BFE sucks, corsair.

11. Corsair I know who it was.. And the other side had limited hansels (2 out of 50) and they were ko'd at the time. It's why I'm like wtf

12. Imo bfe getting crazy. I got 400m bfe and thats too much imo lol

13. Well according to jac 337mil bfe sucks so I guess equipment isn't too strong

14. Hey hot broski having warred with ya in season two Ik your build abilities well an yes it's true with this new set of rancor gear unless someone like yourself goes fully defensive in there bfe (all maxed eb gear ) unfortunately bigger builds will rip thru those towers like a hot knife thru butter.... I warred for the first time since getting my new gear against wilders an the fact I was able to ko wilders sifu was one thing,as lets face it a sb can do that but I was able to ko that big scary hansel using ass which left me dumbfounded.

15. The devs never should have nerfed towers after s1. Now with all this powerful equipment you can blow right through 2-3m ssd no problem with bfe

16. No offense, corsair, but you can get a lot stronger.

17. Ive noticed the same thing lately, Bfe is becoming wayyy over powered, and only big spenders can manage to keep up through enchants

18. Sure, but my equipment hardly qualifies as sucking.

19. Shino its always been that way. They can afford to purchase aqua or do nob transfers to gold and buy inferno if needed. In game spenders will always have the advantage