is anyone else sick if this tactic

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rikkimaru, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Is it just me or are there more people than me sick of all these stupid barcode clans, having clans that are just barcode after barcode is ruining the point of war.

It's frustrating sitting in a war and not being able to target a specific person because everyone's name is the same looking thing.

Inb4 hero derp use rank numbers, simple matter you can't because the entire name doesn't show up because its so long.

Something needs to be done here it makes war not enjoyable but frustrating and ridiculously annoying.

And to all you players who are barcodes you are yet another plague upon the war system

2. That is annoying as hell i agree but not much can really be done

3. It defeats the purpose of war makes goin to do them pointless you can't target anyone because you can't tell who is who

4. Annoying on iDevice, yes. On computer it's easy to tell though and you can just copy paste

5. Use clan page to track/attack

6. Its a good war strategy. Part of being a good war clan is overcoming strategies.

7. Actually it's quite easy to overcome

8. Just follow or block the one u are targeting :)

9. Sigh... It is a strategy... But not a fair one.

10. It's just making wars pointless soon enough everyone will be called IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIA so that it screws people on idevice which can't make for a fair match because I'm guessin most people play from a mobile device

11. Only downside I see for the clans full of barcode a is cc lol you never know who is who

12. It's an obsolete tactic

13. You can follow/block look at clan number and if its a individual look at their owner hopefully he ain't barcoded

14. Lol, it's about a 3 second adjustment. Pretty standard, and expected.

15. Just block you noob.

16. Block? loL come on that's a horrible idea. Block them so you have 30 barcodes blocked to cipher through...lol

Become a iPro and go download a font for your device that is ALL CAPS. Been rocking it for two years and barcodes ain't had a chance since.

17. When clan has all changed names to barcode Just go from their clan ranks not war rosterī€Ž

Then just follow/block top plunder then when u dealt with him/her unfollow/unblock and then do the same to next top plunder!

18. Pretty simple to overcome lol.

19. Font I use for those wanting to try it is called "Edo" and it was a free dl.