iOS update.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_-, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Sorry if this has been mentioned, but as I haven't seen it on here.
    Is anyone else having more crashes since update on iOS?

Bugs noticed so far
    Freeze on multiple chat features
    Freezes on forums, specifically whilst attempting to post.
    Inconsistent loading of app often affected by which feature was used last. ( for example closing app direct from forum )

This has only occurred since I updated iOS and seems to be a direct result of that update rather than a kaw issue.
    If anyone else has noticed similar I would appreciate the feedback so I can chase up the relevant development team.

That said new iOS is dreadful IMO.
    So much background clutter it eats batteries for breakfast.

2. New IOS update? It's going to have a ton of bugs. Sadly, you'll just have to wait it out until Apple releases updates to fix those issues. Some of the bugs could be issues with KAW and the new IOS or just IOS being.. IOS. You can downgrade if you have the techy knowhow, it might be better.

3. My alt is iOS and it has been as usual.

4. No issues here with new iOS.

Ashton, why the hell do u quote the entire op on every dumb dam post you make? There is only one answer... You are a friggin moron!!!

5. No, Ashton is a top class troll craving the attention no one would ever give him elsewhere. Let him do his thing, it's cute.

6. You can subscribe to Apple beta program and install iOS 9.3 right away. It's very stable and on my 6s i notice an improved battery life aswell. I installed almost two weeks ago and I haven't encountered any issue so far. Not to mention that in iOS 9.3 you'd have Night Shift feature witch is very good for your sleep.

7. I'm having a lot of errors when sending messages. "Could not send message" etc. Other than that it's running fairly smoothly.

8. As do I

9. Thank you for the feedback.
    Limited data but it seems I'm not alone.
    And yes I should have waited to download the update for bugs to be fixed.
    Just needed to ug due to an app update requirement.
    Learn from my mistake. 

I'm normally the first to advise waiting as well

10. Im still on old iOs, trust me it doesnt let me in when i try to Play xD , been on Laptop since they started putting ads in The game... They need to make login faster for apps