Introduction to YAFI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rubyfire, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Dear YAFI,
    I figured some introductions were in order [​IMG] before what is about to happen takes place. My name is Rubyfire, and I am a noob. [​IMG] I understand that I am a noob, and I accept the noobish quality that I have. However, I am not only a noob, but I am a BORED noob. [​IMG] This combination (usually a recipe for disaster) is unusually virulent today, meaning the disaster will most certainly be violent. You see YAFI members, and fellow noobs *ahem* I mean forumers: I have never been stripped. [​IMG] While i have participated in several wars, and multiple confrontations, I have never paid the ultimate price for my noobish ways. [​IMG] I figure now, why wait? I want this to be a special, romantic time, and so I come to you, YAFI, for my first time. [​IMG] Now, I wanted to join iProphet in HIS insane suicide mission [​IMG] so I could have company, but he is being recalcitrant, and probably thinks I am "a secret spy, sent by The Forces That Be to tease out his secrets, and foil his attacks". [​IMG] So I am declaring MY OWN suicide war against YAFI and iProphet is NOT ALLOWED. [​IMG] Thank you for accommodating my desires, and returning the color to this noob's cheeks and KAW experience.
    [​IMG]

2. So I take it we wont have our 1v1 :( :lol:

Goodluck Ruby :p

3. With all these fancy photos I almost forgot to check your stats... Your stats... Good luck with them.

4. Good Luck & Have Fun :-D

5. You have just over 30 bill in allies. I think iphrophet had a lot more than that.

6. Was op stripped already or does he only have 30b in allies? :lol:

7. Atleast his post is amusing... I like the pics

8. Haha this is funny

9. Good luck ruby, I believe in you. Lol

10. It's a well written thread though

11. Lmao yafi will grind op into a paste to make war pant, but I must give it to op this thread was a nice creative read GOOD LUCK

12. Attention whore? Naah i'm just bored. I figured if i was gonna attack YAFI i'd at-least make a thread, and that thread might as well be good.