Interview with --NiGHTMARe_MaCHiNE--(KotFE)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZachGhost, Feb 16, 2013.

1. So after interviewing Laoda from ZAFT I had some attention which led to an interview with
    --NiGHTMARe_MaCHiNE-- who is a KotFE admin.

A few things I would like to note is that this interview was approved by the KotFE council, but the questions were not given pre-interview.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy

ZachGhost

2. If you have feedback, want me to bring up some specific points in my next inverview or have a player to interview wall me.

3. Please don't bash well informed alts as many are members in a clan that are most likely warring and are not allowed to talk with their mains. Consider them players

4. I'm just waiting to see how this entire OSW unfolds. At this point it seems the members remaining are ready for the long haul and I'm not enitirely sure which side will cave first if a side does cave.

5. Reserved for when i finally device link to com

6. U kno this is just a game right? The way u talk bout it in ur "interview" makes it sound like its ur life. No offense, but go outside and see the sun for a while. It won't hurt, I promise.

7. @true I'm in darkness right now waiting for good day to die hard to come on while waiting for ads to finish and talking with friends

8. Its a game but you can't play a game without having a real life to play it in.

Also whipping out the viper's tongue, if this is just a game then why don't you go farm zaft or iG just for the lols?

9. Pretty respectful I thought from Nightmare. Fair play.

10. @True

Your active for 1 Day achievement speaks for itself :lol: :?

11. I'm not sure that regretz is an alt... but yes... he should stay out of this. This would seem to very informative, in my opinion, at least regarding how this built up. I thought it would be really childish if the tag issue was the only thing that started this.

12. Knightmare was very respectful regarding what he chose to say and not say, props to him. And props to you op, at least you have proof in ss interveiws instead of making a thread with nothing

13. Makaveli 3013. Last one standing in Kaw

14. Nice interview