interview with Laoda *Screen Shots* Final

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZachGhost, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Okay so I recently interviewed Loada for the purpose of clearing up some things.

The rumors are that Chongo is not fighting in the war and that also RedStar is in the hospital due to lack of sleep. From what I have gathered from the interview Chongo has done really nothing for the clan and that also redstar is not in the hospital.

Here are the screen shots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is my final the other one had some of the screen shots messed up.

-GHOST- Showing the truth.

2. Makes sense now ;)

3. Wow thats awesome that red-star is too strong for everyone :D

And if chongo isn't fighting then that raises the question as to why? Didnt think of that did ya? ;) :p

4. This is a nice little insight on the great OSW currently going on. I wonder how much work it took to get those top LB positions...

5. 120T?!

Lost for words.

6. 120T? I make that about every 5 years

7. He must be hitting someone else for sure clumsy, wins seem to be increasing. Either that or the eb's.

8. I told you all in the ither thread abt red star that lb players have like 600T in allies

9. Legion my guess is that Chongo has an alt on the lb. I'm bring that up with Laoda next time

10. That would be a twist!

11. Chongo seems to be just another EB fairy :shock: :lol:

Jk  im sure chongo had his war days, but it seems he lacks participation now 

12. Lol @ ZAFT having 6 out of top 10 in Allie LB.

Combining zafts resources totals a number I'm not even sure what to call. That's insane

13. @Ooz- zaft probably easily has over 2Q in allies

14. Ghost and I both have something in common, we were both kicked from our respected Apoc clans. Both I assume COULD be or for the same reasons. I ask Ghost, why do you continue to be apart of the trash talking aspect while not being in the war?

You obviously show some anger from being kicked from your clan, as do I. But, I don't openly flaunt mine as it's between my "friends" and myself. Why do you put in the public? Surely no respectable clan would take you, I mean, if you do this kind of crap, why would anyone both with you?

15. -oOz-

ZAFT has the gold and the spies to strip every player in Apocalypse naked, and eventually will. They've been building banks ever since the first strip happened on KaW. If a strip fails, they don't care. They'll just keep stripping until they get it all. They're even stripping reset bombs just to deny any plunder. Even Chongo isn't safe. They hire and then hit him. It's slow and expensive, but effective. And ZAFT has the gold to spare.

16. IGCB I originally asked Chongo to help me clear this **** up but he blocked me

17. I'm just sick of these rumors

18. So hearing it from the opposition makes it not rumors?

19. Redstar in hospital due to lack of sleep This has to be one of the funniest **** i've heard in kaw. Lol at whoever made it up.