Indy Wars fun

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Assasin_for_Hire, Jul 8, 2014.

1. The beauty of Individual Wars , a chance to war with people you would normally war against or people who have never warred and you help them. BUT some rosters just go way south and nothing seems to work.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. FYI , keep my wrong timezone or is it wrong ?

3. "We have people with less than 100k stats :cry: "

Boohoo. That's what you get when you never grow or drop build. Not only is this crappy match up teaching you that you're the cause of your problems, but it's also encouraging you to grow.

4. Stop complaining we have one of our top players leaking and claims he's from NA another reason why new age is pathetic. Vile cutthroats all the way!!

5. Lol i love Indy Wars

6. BvB_Reus spamming since start of war

7. But were still in the lead

8. We have two people spamming 5 messages a second and one is leaking with max pots I'm just giving up going inactive at this point

9. I don't get these mother fuckers ... Swagga follow back

10. This is way indo war sucks. U have 4 people on each side with less then 100k stats that not even a sh, and then you have people that have more than one account warring and telling the otherside there on the other team. Either stop indo wars are make them like asw and if you have more than one account banned them.