INDY WAR HALL OF SHAME

Discussion in 'Wars' started by battlement, Aug 17, 2014.

1. This thread is to shame those Individual war participants who ruin this format for everyone: the multiple-account users, the non-xtallers, the CC spammers, and (yes, I said it) the horrible build leakers.

Shame them here. EE war is falling apart - let's do something to stop it.

List name, and alleged crime. Defenses by the accused are welcome.

2. k den

3. All the things that make indi war fun are frown upon

4. I wished I dropped my build like you

5. Omg.. People who don't xtal means free win. Easy. No harm done.

People with build exploits will be matched with other exploits. No harm.

Any other concerns?

6. Multiple accounts, also no XTAL:

Matezly2 and matezly3 - Black Monarchs vs Red Thieves, war 18 8/16

7. You know they get a spell for doing this right? Along with possible silences.

8. The SH is angry because his exploit wars are being replaced by a war system that really can't be exploited too badly... I congratulate the devs on coming up with a solution that is fair to EVERYONE with indi wars... (And I don't get to say that ever)

Just because your ass hat build is useless doesn't mean everyone one can't have fun with them... Build a proper build instead of a noob build and you will be able to enjoy the wars as well...

Have a wonderful day 

9. What's wrong prime did u get farmed by a SH

10. Nope, it would just be nice for these players that are complaining because they can't exploit these wars...

 that was funny doh... Farmed by a SH

11. It would be nice if they would stop complaining

I shouldn't forum while intoxicated ..

12. Prime obviously didnt read the thread or has horrible comprehension skill..

Op has enough bfa to be matched with mids, yummy wars for him. You keep crying over sh prime, its quite amusing

13. Let's just strip op

14. If crying from laughing at them counts then yeah I'm guilty...

You guys are so cool with your awesome powerful builds.. The thing about kaW though... Build means nothing in a game of words...
    Enjoy your build, everyone is entitled to their own build and what I say should have no influence on anyone or anything...

 get in where you fit in

15. Airbag101

16. You know xtals are not a requirement for war or a rule of it. Just something recommended for use to get the upper hand on the enemy. Activity, multiple accounts, et cetra, shame on them.

17. ^inactivity*