Indiwar Issue!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by W1ckyTDX, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Problem I have encountered is that inactive players or minimal action players have a serious effect on outcome of the war.

Inactive players don't provide income to plunder and also bleed plunder if they have Def pots. Also they don't use an xstal and thus gives the other team advantage by controlling upcoming players.

Had 6 inactive players on our side and we got destroyed by 8 bil plunder. Need a mechanism that allows either kick plus extra xstal use or an auto kick mechanism if no actions are performed in first 5-10 min of war so that plunder lost due to inactivity is minimized to the affected clan.

Perhaps an additional xstal for each inactive kicked might help to balance the use of XSTALS. It's extremely difficult to recover from because the extra plunder gained from using the xstal is lost and the other team if they use more XSTALS have an advantage over the other clan.

Or maybe instead of allowing n extra xstal bring a KOed member out with full troops to simulate the use of an xstal.

Just feel that when real money is spent on XSTALS for war. It's kind of a double whammy to the losing team that has the disadvantage. Maybe XSTALS should be a part of the pay out similar to mith as well.

2. It's more of being unlucky my clan had full actives and we all had knockouts. I went 5/0 so there isn't a problem with inactives just how lucky you are not to have any.