Individual Prestige!!! New KaW game mode!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PureAwesomeness93, Feb 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I know how the leader boards are in this game and everything, but it seems like what the only thing people do in this game is participate in EB's and get money and then get stronger. That's what the game has seem to become.

I feel like it needs a new twist to it.
    I use to play Haypi Kingdom for several years and was really good until they screwed up the game and started creating 100's of servers.

I think that the game of KaW should add the feature of individual prestige to players and the leaderboard. Like when players attack each other then it drops prestige points whenever. And then people will be ranked based on who has the most prestige points!!

Then clans would be ranked based on all the individuals prestige of its players and combine them to give them there overall clan prestige!!

Adding this feature into the game I think would give the game more of a purpose than just attacking EB's and growing stronger through out the whole game.

This is just a simple write up and thought it would be a good idea to add to the game.

Please comment and let me know what you guys think or if you want to add or improve it!!!

2. double post...

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.