Indi War Lag

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Seth, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Alright! So, we all know that timing is a decent part of indi wars. KO order, xtal call outs, reporting inc, etc.

In the couple indi's I've done, lag has killed me. I know it isn't my internet, as I have 30mbps internet speed (3 mb/s). I've tested this many time on speedtest.net.

I don't receive notifications in my news feed until after I've been knocked out.

I've seen many complaints about war lag, and I (among others) want this improved. If I have time to sko instead of getting ko'd then hell yeah!

Devs pls 

2. I've sent feedback about it. It is a huge issue.

3. Princess Bacon understands. Everyone else should understand too, right?

4. Like. You have no time at all to self pin if they are spamming you. You'd be sitting there not even knowing your being hit until a random ko appears in your news feed. It sucks.

5. Preach if, Princess 

It's horrid. It makes it so annoying and not fun to war. Especially in ADV wars if you don't have control in the beginning.

6. I have 3G on my phone. Its not just the players its KaW servers. I'm surprised they haven't said anything about it yet.

7. Clear cache. Update flash player. Update browser (if using Chrome , it uses its on flash variant so make sure to update this as well.)

Fast browsers for kaw:
    Maxthon Cloud Browser
    Chromium
    Safari( mac only. Pc version craaaaaawls)
    Firefox ( v30 or higher NO SKINS)
    Turn off automatic browser updates as these can kick in at an inopportune time.

Resart pc and router prior to war for optimum communication. If you are using a third party firewall temporarily disable or look for your antivirus providers "game/silent mode"

Also go tbrough your browser settings and disable any uneeded extensions.

Lastly make sure your JRE is up to date.

Has worked for me.

8. ^ damn okay. I'll clear my cashe before every war but it effects multiple people at a time.

9. Those steps were for pc / mac users. I also use 3g and disable LTE for kaw on this acct. Wars are generally at acceptable speeds for me. one thing to consider is if you are at your data usage limit for the month. many service providers will still throttle your connection even on th "unlimited" plans

2.5gb is the general sweet spot before they do this. AT&T things the average person only needs 2.0gb and will tell you to use wifi whenever possible.

10. I think flash is kinda slow and limited. Isn't there a better alternative for them to put the game on?

11. Not without a complete rewrite. And compatibility is more widespread with flash.

12. works fine for me lay off that cheap phone.

13. I've used my LTE connection and 60mbps wifi connection and both have that lag. It's the kaw servers.

14. Its folks like me KaWing in God Mode. KaW so legit giving folks "dat lag tho" since Veil of Evasion.
    Since holding clans to ZERO plunder in 2 hour forfiets.

Since lil_mony ran 5 accts in Estocs getting top plunder/most mith won/most ko's with all 5 accts.

Since Omar had no alts calling eb mercs to save his TFO.
    Heres a suggestion; Either you cast and lay down, or keep throwing your keyboards and iPhones at your Mums china cabinets.

We spread Lag like the Government spreads Ebola.

We WaR harder. We are the 1%. And we never have lag.

15. Tl;dr? Fu;iDgAf. Fite me irl.

Too late.
    #iWinKaW

16. I'm not so sure clearing and turning things off work tbh, and if this were the case karma then wouldn't you have more actions in war? Nothing personal but just saying. Anyway this problem is universal!

17. Buy good internet  I have no lag

18. Yes inyourface. As for actions most wars i do as hansel wc has had me fb fail tops to prevent them plundering. Plenty of wars 60-90 actions lol

19. :)