Increase rewards for 1750 & 4000 teirs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IlDIlAIIRlIKIlNIlEIlSllSIl, Dec 4, 2015.

1. I know the point for this event is inferno and aqua, those rewards for the flame and water are reasonable. I think they should include better rewards for 1750, 4000, and 8000 reward tiers as in adding 1 more crux for 1750 and maybe 50 more silver bars. Because inferno and aqua alone are not worth chasing 8000 for if payout is only 250 silver bars and 1 gold crux. Not worth it. Xtals are fine. I understand the rewards combine with aqua and inferno. But even then it isnt worth it trying to get 8k on 1 and maybe 4k or 1.75 k it still isnt worth the money spent. Just some feedback. Hope devs consider and hope the community agrees and supports the claim. Thanks.

2. Re: Increase rewards for 1750

This event is for just a boost on inferno and Aqua if your unhappy about the prizes don't take part simples.

3. Re: Increase rewards for 1750

Advice from a moron. Mathematically, the prizes are a little underpowered. What harm is there asking them to be brought in line? The devs have done so already in the recent past. Support to op.

4. Here's one for you if you are going for 4k on one event instead go for 1750 on both the rewards are better doing that than 4k same if you are going for 8k instead go for 4k on both there is your prize increase :)

5. Support..8.5k isn't easy to reach and 300 inferno or aqua isnt even enough to enchant 3 equip completely from past events..
    Please increase Aqua inferno rewards..

For once I want to have all my event equip fully enchanted

6. Support. Increase rewards plz.

7. Re: Increase rewards for 1750

Meh rewards are lowball this time round. Need more Crux.

8. Re: Increase rewards for 1750

No we dont need more

9. Anyone with an opinion different from what Frog has is a moron. Simple.

Aka, SWORD, OMIGUD UR MORON HUSH

10. Re: Increase rewards for 1750

True, but this event is only 7 days long

11. Re: Increase rewards for 1750

Honestly I think the rewards are balanced. Yes it's a short event but even reaching 1.75k of both will give you a large sum of enchanting material. Would I like more free stuff on those tiers?
    Yes I would.

But over all for only a week event I feel the rewards are well justified per tier. It won't be easy to get 4k of both for many f2p but 1.75k is easily achievable without spending a dime.

Anyways, add more gold crux to the rewards! Lol

12. Re: Increase rewards for 1750

Pvp blitz plz

13. I support op, but free stuff is always cool with me. Nice little events devs :)

14. Re: Increase rewards for 1750

Support

15. Re: Increase rewards for 1750

I love this event, it s a nice little mini one getting ready for a bigger one. However, if the rewards were just a little higher that would be perfect. Give us a little help devs

16. Re: Increase rewards for 1750

I'm ranked 22,402. Pretty happy with my results so far :lol:

17. Ranked 2026 with 806 blue tokens after 2 days. Shows how many care lol. But yes rewards are too low, 1 extra crux here and there wouldnt hurt.

18. I think that the event have enough rewards.

We're given a lot more Inferno/Aqua than in past events, and the event is only lasting for 7 days! :)

19. I agree with what you're saying but I think the general consensus isn't a lack of inferno/aqua for rewards, but a lack of crux and other rewards like that.

Honestly rewards are balanced but I wouldn't mind more crux. :)

20. Re: Increase rewards for 1750

It might be a lack of other rewards but this event is focusing on aqua and inferno. You're lucky they're throwing in a few other things like bars and xtals. Plus it's only 7 days long.