incorrect amount of dew

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MarinaraOnMyMeatballs, Nov 9, 2016.

1. so i the devs gave me my "missing" rewards. 5 ebs worth of rewards gave me 400 scrolls and... 107 dew? how does that work? i always got more dew than scrolls in each eb and i got 400+ off just one eb.
    and i didnt get ANY gold compensation for those 5 epic battles either, that cost 6$ a piece.

FIX UR GAME DEVS

2. Great meme

3. Not to be rude, however I often see you posting non helpful / short replies on forums with the intention to annoy people. If you can't say something nice or contribute towards an issue in forums then just don't bother talking okay?

@OP, I understand your frustration, I have a similar issue. 800+ actions with full crux on a t3 old man eb gets me 250 dew apparently. Whereas the other day I did the same eb without crux and with less plunder and earned 2k dew.

4. The intention isn't to annoy anyone, it's to amuse myself.

5. they make lotion for that dont they?

6. U r both amusing and correct

7. Good to see someone appreciates me

8. Keep doing you, you amuse the community with your quirky comments, we need this to keep a good sense of humour in the community.

9. how is "great meme" even remotely comedic?

10. If you don't understand true comedy, I don't think we can be friends

11. On it, recomping the comp on our comp so you can get comped for your comp dawg.

12. thanks for 4700 scrolls and 1000 ddew. for 5 ebs, LOL

13. A dev who's somewhat comedic, I like it

14. Big up Mark

15. ;) :mrgreen: