in response to statless 'come at me bro'

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Swabia2, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Greetings KaW,

In general I find that the internet is a place where tiny people can make bold claims and feel big - regardless if their claims are true or if they can back them up.

The example we typically find here is statless players claiming 'your clan sucks!' in a thread which doesn't involve them. That makes those small people feel big to make such claims. There's some clown claiming that on a CF thread to ZAFT Carnage even today.

Now, as a guy who takes great pride in noob punching (Look, I've made it an art form) even I grow tired of the lack of follow through these noobs represent.

What does this noob have to accomplish? They never fight back (srsly, mechanically you can't). Their only claim in all of this is they might slow the development of otherwise larger accounts and may garner attention for fleeting moments on the forums here and get a laugh out of a particular clans haters (who might actually legitimately be able to fight).

Case in point: months ago I granted TheCheeseburger to 99days of farming. Meaning I'd give up any advancement to make nickels instead of dollars to punch his sorry ass around and pay him attention like his fail trollery was legitimate worry some reality.

The end date of this was to be September 12th.

In that time he's been stripped 4 times, kicked from 4 clans, attacked by his own clan for his antics, paid real money to change his name to backstabbeth so I couldn't find him, and within the last 24 hours I stripped him again and had him booted from his clan again.

Now I didn't stay on him the whole time. I gave him a solid 5 weeks of daily farming, but when my clan actually went to war I let him slide for a little to allow him to get froggy here again on forums to present us with his only avenue of possible ability to make a semblance of winning.

He's utterly inactive now, and while one might suggest he went out with a bang let's consider his exit. He sent me 0 incoming spies or troops. That's correct, nothing to defend his opinion but hate and vitriol in forums. He called my clan inactive while they were stripping him. He called me inactive while I was currently farming him and posting on forums. He made ignorant claims about CF's my clan leaders had made MUTUALLY with groups we fought.

Would any sensible player accept the fail troll who doesn't back up their claims with fighting? Beats me. I doubt it. I can see right through that sort of thing. Ideology aside it's clear when someone has no clan and no allies that they aren't winning a pledge for hearts and minds here in the social boards while not changing their stance.

I formally declare victory over the current noob. I call TheCheeseburger a liar on all fronts. A time suck who paid real $$$ to hide from me by changing his name. I actually won by forcing him to pay ATA money so my unpaid (during this period) account couldn't hit his.

Now, I shall return to the current war with real fighters where I belong. All bitches and haters please have real stats, be someone I haven't beaten down already, and for the love of all that is real at least have some skill to back up your senseless claims if you'd care to join this thread and mock this rant.

2. don't hurt me. but this guy really seems to have gotten under your skin.

also...since when are you blue? and active?

3. Lol vane will be happy

4. Hmmm....its always good to see people bragging about a 1v1 victory over an unknown noob on forums.

Don't forget people, you all must remember swabias name, or he'll continue to remind you.

5. Lol. I'm blue because the 'Valiant knight' spell does that. I can't shut it off.

I was in the first group to answer 'how long'

It's not so much that the noobs get under my skin. I actually kind of enjoy the banter. I fail to see how though they can hope to accomplish any sort of level of win in their fail trolling.

Slowing down my growth? I'm practically inactive as is. How is that a win? I'd go away without an idiot or war to enjoy myself here.

6. People make statless alts to post **** and hide their mains. I understand it, but it's kind of a whimpy move

7. So the purpose of this thread was to brag about hitting a noob?

Try hit a real player. Try hit me, oh wait, I remember that time you defied statistics and owned me in a 5v1. Man, you sure do the impossible swabstain. Now please go away you washout

8. Ironmaiden seems to be the current attention hoe in the forums. So awfully annoying 

9. Val don't judge swabia too harshly. Compared to all the big players that are currently stomping his clan right now, swabia is just a bottom of the roster meat shield.

He had to get his name out there again somehow.

10. TNT, I got called out, and I formally challenged the guy. The guy trolled my clan and I responded with my regular response. The same one I've used for years here.

I totally decimated him on all fronts.

My claim is fact. His is false and fail trolling.

Is your submoronic hate point that if the next worthless troll asks me to pound him I should just walk off and not kick his ass, publicly berate him, call attention to his fail when he ultimately loses, and pretend it didn't happen?

What's your dumb ass point here? Make some sense there bro. You almost have a thought.

11. Dam you stripped a guy 4 times in 99 days? That's impressive.

I usually tax my targets everyday by hiring all their allies lmfao.

12. The same response you've used for years? You mean where you call someone out then go inactive?

The only reason you have bragging rights is because you found a noob that went inactive before you did.

Then you type out a thread as if you just got done beating somebody of note.

Just sayin.

13. SAOwnage

14. I'm gladdened to see you've accepted your loss with grace, Val. I'm surprised you never had anyone else self pin on your accounts in a 1(5)on1.

It really seemed like the only option to keep from being pwnd, and it worked.

It is nice though that at least when you troll you're not a ***** with no stats and no want to fight.

15. So you basically saying you sat in pin against me and deemed yourself the winner, well that's a change.

16. tiny 2014 ps trolling on the forums? i guess it is true what they say, there is a first time for everything.