in Reply to Moose's Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Malestone7469, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Actually this event is already invoking some seriously strong sentiment in the KaW Kommunity.

We have some clans haha clanning together for some great fun.

I've been chatting to some of these clans. They're currently in the lead with 1000s of Shards per account.

They're going to maul some of the bigger clans towards the end of the events as part of this PVP event.

Talk about trashing out top clans in the name of this event.

They combine together within the clan and do a clan farming event on an individual or a group of individuals in a clan, basically stripping off gold, (I heard allies) and removing shards and sword.

Talk about a sanctioned event to start a KaW War.

2. Instead of making this thread, why not post this on Moose's thread?

3. Could of replied on his thread. :|

4. it was another discussion altogether -.- he was right to make a thread :roll: or he felt it was.

6. I hate idiots who tell others what to do. Don't like it, don't read it, Fruity Boy

7. Same goes for the bacon dude pretending to be a girl.

8. thank you Frog. you're the one of very few whose posts I read as of late ^.^

9. And you could learn to mind your own business.

10. :lol:

11. I did not tell him to do anything. I simply gave him a suggestion. :) Froggy Boy :p

12. Frog didn't diss me, must mean that he loves me.

13. This thread is illiterate and horribly written.

14. You're dumb. If they are in the lead with "thousands per account" how are they going to trash large clans in the lead? That would mean they are going to trash themselves...

15. It was just a suggestion damn :roll:

16. It will dawn a few osws.

*edit* but that's a good thing.
    ;)

17. "In Reply To Moose's Thread"

1. Response*
    2. Response*
    3. Response*
    4. Just hush and hit, fairy.

18. Oh Dear Smokin must be an alt.
    Right 42 posts as well.

I could have replied to Moose's thread but it would have become lost in the 42 plus pages.

As of now I've 10 Shards. Waiting.......

I don't have 1000s of Shards but I know who has em.

And I know when I'm getting into the war. Probably 5-days before the event ends, and then I'll unload 24 Xtals daily as Devs allow a greater movement of Shards.

This would in fact tip the balance for quite a large number of Clans.

Big Clans with Many Sub Clans take time to organize. Once organized they're a Force Unstoppable.

Thank you Froggy. Love your posts.

19. Lmao

20. normally i just hit "reply" when i want to reply to a thread.