In regards to my dear friend bomanator

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ___STONED___, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Bomanator was such a great guy, and a great friend. I'm sad to see such an amazing player ripped off the leaderboards. And I'm sure many are with me. I agree bom and MANY other players have no right to hoard allies. I also am a strong believer in the FREE ALLY MARKET, but if your going to enforce it then why the hell not enforce it to everyone, especially when your own clan/alliance members have DNH banners. Take a look down the ally LB list again, it wasn't just bom who had DNH banner. I'll be suprised to see if any other LB players are reprimanded. But please do suprise me, because it's not just bom who deserves to be set straight. Happy kawing️

2. No WDGAF perms have DNH banners. NONE. Quit pretending it's hypocritical.
    Get over yourself.

3. Bom is the most notorious of all LB for his hire hit policy. That's why he was chosen.

4. He's talking about how Bom was chosen to be stripped when many other LB players have DO NOT HIRE banners. Check out Cella, number 2 in allies.

5. Did he leave due to the strip?

6. WDGAF took a stance. We are not the only large alliance in this game. Play the game.
    The DNH banners were never the issue,personally I thought that was clear in the original thread. Obviously not.

7. Good luck in RL Bom, you will be missed.. A decent guy just playing the game.. Take care mate, sry to see you go. ️

8. I dont see anything wrong with taxing allies- its another excuse to hit people >:)

9. Garthang, your zaft allies do.

They hold the record for most of those banners.

Yah, you are hypocrites sorry. That's just the way it works. Claiming u did it for the ally market yet every ally I've hired or asked about from those zaft LB I get told no or hit after they hire back.

If u did it for the market you would have started with zaft as they are the biggest ally hoarders

10. Good Luck Bom in RL, Know that there are many of us still playing this game that will miss you and think what has happened is right. You were a great Man and supported smaller clans when or if they asked, not many lb players have done that. You will be missed.

11. Tada-

12. Bom was stripped

1.) For hire hitting
    2.) Hire hitting WDGAF members
    3.) hire hitting a WDGAF council member.

Ask around. Get the facts

13. Obviously the FREE ALLY MARKET was the issue, and I hope still is. Maybe you can take another look at the thread, because the purpose of the strip was to target someone who "hoarded" allies. Does this mean WDGAF will take a stand towards there own allies?

14. I figured the original thread got locked because it "wasn't made clear enough" and you guys got hate...

Go figure? Guess im wrong.

15. Amen to Cynder.

16. No it was locked cuz people just started accusing each other of buying accounts lmfao and the Op didnt like that and probs requested a lock <3

Why would bom quit cuz of this? People talk as if its a terrible shame to the game... The terrible shame is that he cant take a strip and get back up fighting

17. Anyways, just my thoughts. Bom take care buddy, you will be missed greatly and I hope your RL goes well. Cheers️

18. Sure... That's the reason.

19. Well the original thread made it seem in my eyes like it was more ally market driven than a personal vendetta. I really don't care that he got stripped that's the game. And that's a big ass strip nice work. I just didn't want to see that someone was doing it 'for the greater good'. It seems that I misunderstood the intention.

20. Yeah I think so too.