Important: War Token Distribution is Changed

Discussion in 'Wars' started by illI-Ch3f_B0y4rD33-IIlli, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Dear Kawmmunity,
    apparently war token distribution has changed. Support told me they are "not able to reveal" how the war tokens are distributed now. Be prepared that if you don't have enough successful outgoing actions, you will only get 150 tokens for win and nothing for loss. Defended actions don't count anymore.

2. Whoa, anyone else validate this?

3. Open the image on imgur, then tap the arrow button to copy a link that ends in .jpeg or .jpg or .png.

Enter it as
    Code:
    [img]imgurlink.jpg[/img]

4. So apparently the parameters if awarding war rewards have been changed

5. Yup, similar situation as chef. More than 50 Inc failed with a war win only get 150tokens.

6. That's not cool devs why would you want to do that? You trying to get rid of war altogether? I mean let's play a game named kingdoms at war and not war lol give me a break GEEZ

7. This has been in place from long before, not a recent change. I'll give you an example of one of my wars where it happened to me.
    In a 9 vs 9, All tank lowland the opponent decided to pick me as first skim. They started off by zeroing my spies which gave me over 30+ failed spy inc and proceeded to skim me down for the next 15-20min which gave me more failed attack actions and kept my spies zeroed. Later at 40% they dove me and I ghost xtalled to avoid ako and they zeroed my spies again from 100% and tried to skim me again for the next 20min. One thing to note here is, that so far i've received over 100+ failed inc but I haven't done a single outgoing action (Fail or success). In this war, I ended with 0 success actions and around 4-6 failed outgoing attacks where I tried to stay zt on repins while holding spies and making them waste and recieved only 150 tokens. This token mech is in place as one could be inactive but if lets say that person is a lb player, they will still get plenty of failed actions due to dives and spy actions on them as the enemy team is unaware of their activity. In this case, they would still get 150/0 tokens even if they win which is fair so the mech is in place for these situations. However, it may happen as in my case where even though I was active and contributed to the win by not leaking and tanking well, I received 150 tokens whereas my team mates got there 600. My assessment is that outgoing actions regardless of fail or success guarantee you atleast the minimum 450 tokens. So a person who usually dives there troops every war and ends with 0 actions will still get atleast 450 but if in some situations like mine, where they have to tank and can't do a single outgoing action (Even fails) you'll be considered like an inactive in that war and get 150/0 tokens even in a victory