IMPORTANT: Ally Reset Percentage Reset Return Rate Changing

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, May 28, 2012.

1. So, now we need to Eb and nob more to grow our accounts?

2. Spending limits are set in place to prevent abuse.

"DropVolley" allows people to move in gold trillions in a day.

It allows clans to use proceeds from Epic battles to clan volley gold to members making 2 - 3 HLBC a week.

It encourages the buying of accounts to loot to for massive gains to a single player.

It allows people to power through 4+ resets in 4 days by volleying gold to their alts.

None of these things are "fair" in the eyes of the developers who feel they unbalance the game.
    They are an abuse of the system and it is being patched.

3. The only it doesn't help in is osw Wulf. Or am I wrong?

4. Woah. This is gonna stop a lot of gold transfers. If this is to stop people "abusing" the system it seems a bit unfair on those who don't. Again, woah.

5. SmArt but does it have to be on the 15 day or im reading it wrong cause i think it says that if over the 15 day u wont get refunded

6. So if u want to make ur new owner who payed 15b for u cry.....THANK U NOW PEOPLE WILL STOP TAKING MY FROM THE PERSON I WANT TO OWN ME

7. Well transferring gold to do resets on an alt isn't much of a loss if the main account has trillions. It only takes 20-30 bil gold. The main just won't get 60% back immediately.

8. Takes away volleying gold to our clan banks for osw.......

9. Also what about ally traders? In particular the ones that buy in masses. They're screwed if 10 allies a week reset. Nobody will buy allies near LCBC because they'll fear a reset. That will create a gap in the market, if nobody/ not many buy them. In my opinion.

10. Hmm this could be a good change...

11. Sway
    You will get a refund it's capped on the 60%

12. Nothing changes for the Devs, they will never stop thinking of ideas for players to buy nobs for them. Disappointing update, the players who worked hard for their gold now lose it 15x faster. Also, not all players go to forums so those that don't and do the volleys to 10t will be emailing the devs real soon. 10,000,000,000,000 x .045= 450,000,000,000

Imagine those players rage once they see 9.55trillion just vanish.

13. Im sawy ok

14. It allowed us to do things without having to buy nobs -.-"

15. They don't see it as "unfair". They see it as a why that puts crutches on how much profit they get. Them trying to milk more profit is ruining the game

16. the devs probably heard about crayon in the wig outlawz war :lol: