Imperial Blade Mithril Drop Rate

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by HaDeS_ThE_NooB, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Dear Dev's,

I'm just wondering why u had decreased the drop rate of mithril, with imperial blade.
    Could you please fix, thats my only concern about event.

Thx,
    Noob

2. It got significantly decreased, I agree. Was getting maybe 40-50 a day. Now getting 5-10.

3. I agree. Please fix it.

4. Yeah, especially since max you can buy is 6 so the drops helped people get started with gear and wars.

5. Lucky if I get 2 mith drops a day now

6. I've had 0, this is my 4th blade in 30hrs.

Its tough enough keeping my pots over 1k, but mithril too. Please fix droprate
    *150b in pots yesterday*

7. I am burning 40 a day for the event with attack spells and loyalty oaths. It helped alot.

8. i agree. the only reason i regretted not doing this event with my main was the loss in mithril. and the fact is that; unless you make the leader board, the mithril drops are the only reason to do this event for the full two weeks.

9. I know I have issues with the event, but if the mith rate was changed back, I'd stop complaining, suck it up and get a bit of mith while getting favors. And no I'mnot a nnoon crying with little favors I have 14k, trying my hardest.

10. And to the veteran warriors that have tons of mith much respect but,

Yes these r noob tears waaaaahhhhh
    *butt-hurttededed

11. 9K here, iso more inc. I was very dissapointed i slept for 7hrs, woke up still had blade

12. The decrease is rather noticeable, before update earning potential was nice, i earned enough to lvl 10 bracers in say like 12hours but then the update happened. Now in 12 hours Im lucky to get 1 set of x5mith

13. Upgrading equip is cool an all, but much mith is need for spells during pvp event

14. The typical mith drop in indi wars was 20 plus what ever you spent in spells.

That big drop of 60 is giving you compensation for the spells you have also casted. So it's averaged you only get 10-20 a war.

Now that's a in build system reward. And only gained if you win.

Now think of the hundreds of people just getting mith though random chance. People are less likely to war for mith, meaning less xtral money during ee wars for devs.

Some people gained 200 - 600 mith in two days of course devs we're going to nerf drop rate otherwise people would have 1,400 - 4,200 mith at the end of the event. Just by hitting players though normal play.

15. Or perhaps some people may have been more likely to do EE wars, finally having a way to cast the initial mith spells needed to get a decent mith drop if they win. Just another way of looking at it. I do think the decrease in mith drops have been very noticeable; seems that whenever devs do an update such as this they always go from one extreme to the other without ever finding a middle ground.

16. Why do ee rn when you only get 25 favors for winning.

17. You can cast initial spells without this. Your max number of mith a day is 16 with a max of 6 at any time. Meaning People can ee without this. The only reason people ee is mith drops and maintaining ee level while off season.

Anyone can afford 200 of each pot and 16bil ~ ( depends on size ) worth of mith
    14 for attack and spy spells and 2 for colours.

Even if you lose you get back 10-14 mith so you can war again if you wanted to that day.

So I say again it makes people less likely to indi, with stupidly high mith drop rates.

18. Lol no one does ee anyways now.

Payouts are a joke.

All the "decent" mith pays from this event did was replenish mith spent. Not anymore.

19. Answer me this wolfie,

In 30-35 hours weilding 4 different blades in a 48 hour period, 0 mith optained.
    Whats my percentage in 48 hours of mith drop rate?
    Sry my calculator is broken :-(