iMaster

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Gidget66, Jul 26, 2013.

1. You tell me to stop. You tell me you have no control over what she does. Her name before reset was llillMlllAlllSlllTlllElllRll then as x-rose-x you are her owner after reset - not a noob here thanx. I have no clan, no allies

2. I have nothing to lose. THIS WILL NOT STOP TIL YOU MAKE IT RIGHT!!

3. :| I'm confused...

4. Lol what's this?

5. I'm confused, do I farm this clown (op)? Or imaster? :)

6. Both till you figure it out?

7. He got mad because I reset my account which used to be a barcode with the name iMaster in it... Because iMaster is my boyfriend. So when I reset because I wanted a different name, he comes a whole 24 hours later and farms me. I don't know why he waited 24 hours or why he targeted my account with that big of an account...

8. :roll: Have fun in pin for the next few weeks.

See ya forums

9. Lets get op with our guild hansels... come on everybody has a gh dont say you dont... then lets get rose and imaster wooooo

10. iMaster acting like he's got a GF? don't believe it OP.

11. Lol i don't believe it much either bud. Anyways.. This thread is spam, and if you have a problem, tell me on my wall or in my newsfeed. Adios

12. y does OP care u reset? jw?

13. Idk Rose was somewhere near 30-40b at the moment, and I guess he had just hired her or whatever. I don't care, its another plaything for me to have fun with.

14. Serge he bought rose before she reset and at that time she was worth around 40 bil :)

15. Don't need to reset to change name- can do it thru the Oracle- reset cost me 46 bill

16. Oh and I hired cos she/he? asked for it in wc and had good stats for price. Two hours later - reset!

17. Lol. Sucks to be you.

That's just one of the risks of hiring someone off of world chat. For all you know she didn't want to her then owner to lose out when she reset so advertised herself.

Hell, I'd do the same thing cause I love my owner.