Im Sorry......

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlICIAIMIOIUIFILIAIGIEIDIlI, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Hello KaW!

I need people here to witness this baby who cried and threatned to farm me with his alts because when i was at 18 billion i reseted on him.

sure if he was nice about it i would of given him his gold but nope he had to demand it from me and said that I had 24 hours well i am always a SMOOTH talker and got it down to 12 hours.

So Beast38_KoS come and get me if u arent to afraid why not up the stake loser has to reset but i will let ur main have a target if he isnt to small for you he is Camouflaged. so go ahead and hit me i will be right there helping you with ur money. Maybe if you would of asked what happened and ask i would help you out with the 18 billion but nope im going to farm you umtil you apologize on this thread so we dont make another thread for this issue.

KaW im sorry to of post with my alt but this is the account that this issue happened on i will post with my main below he is Camouflaged.

2. It's okay. All if forgiven.

3. this is my alt along with camo_gretel is mine

4. Allies resetting isnt new, you cant complain if you buy a bad one and he/she does reset. Your loss for buying. Gotta think which ones are good.

5. I know that but Beast38_KoS threw a little fit
    about me reseting

6. He's a bit bigger bot good luck farming