I'm looking for war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *siriusun (01), Oct 12, 2013.

1. I want to try those 1-2hrs wars. Any offers?

2. Is there any actual fighting involving actual ppl in this game?

3. Yes there is. People do not want you in their clan because your very small. Grow to experience the PvP side.

4. Yes. Sometimes my soldiers get bruises and cuts upon coming back from an attack when entering my kingdom. A kiss from mommy on the bruise seems to make it heal, thus making my troops regenerate.

5. Royal, you just had to do it. You see? And later you guys complain that im a huge troll...

6. First,

A message like this is ment forWorld Chat not Forums.

Now.
    If you did ask in World Chat before asking in forums, there is a reason why you got no response.

That is because most, well all, ee clans have set requirements. At your cs, you qualify for none of them. You have no spy defense towers, and no troops. That and you have a very small cs. You need to grow and build a EE war ready kingdom to be let into any ee clan, even the new ones.

Also, making post like this will only generate hate. So try to make a better written and longer op on your next forum post.

7. First: i asked in wc

8. Second: u sound like u r patronizing/lecturing me. I asked politely. Why that tone?

9. Third: i cannot make this thread more elaborate because its purpose is simple, clear and concise.

10. I wasn't one of those players that said you were a troll. I do this because I have nothing to do on my list in this tap tap game. And you can't get accepted into a war clan with stats lower than potato. You'd be dead weight and a burden for your clan. If you think you stand a chance with your current position, you're as blind as a bat.

11. And last: ty for your answer.

12. You're too small. Wasn't patronizing. Just making it flashy and giving you reasons why no one has messege you for we.

Advice, find a ee clan that will talk to you to get build advice for ee.

13. @royal. Yes you were bored thats why you started doing it. What you said in the end of your second post u could have in ur first but no you...just....had...to do it

14. This thread doesnt have a purpose any longer.

15. -_- Holy **** then stop bumping it. Get it through your thick ass skull that you're stats are garbage. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you said that you "don't want to wait to have fun". Well this game is about patience, something you obviously do NOT have. For the sake of yourself, quit while you're ahead. You're just a nuisance.

16. I bumped it requesting a lock u idiot.

17. You brute. I tried reasoning with u but you understand no reason.

18. My post took time to type. Acknowledge that. Leaving this thread.

19. Yes i dont have any patience. Not for a game let alone for a brute like you