I'm in a real war lol

Discussion in 'Wars' started by StriderTheRanger, Nov 15, 2012.

1. TITIANRUS I have been farming him for a day hoping he will reset and change his name to something funny and I need help picking a funny name to make him reset. I have stolen about 300 million and he has stolen about 4 million lol so Im winning. Be carful he farms (try's) everyone who post on his wall. So the point of this Forum is for y'all to help me think of a name to make him reset too.

2. :|
    Your farm, your choice

3. I need something funny lol

4. *facepalm*
    Fail....

5. i usually go with fairy princess , but maybe strider's pet would fit this situation lol

6. I would say that if you cant think of it yourself or find something original then dont have him change his name.

7. Wow your a hero, well done๎‡

8. You don't know how much you stole from him...

9. Yes I like Striders pet

10. how bout "me an stryder are a couple of noob wallys"?
    sounds good no?

11. Oh and telling him the real battle is in the forum, we will all like you more....... Um yeah if that makes you feel all powerful

12. No i forgot to keep track but I re-invested it all back into pots

13. Strider = noob.

14. im a noob also i guess then cuz i do this same thing :)

15. Lol sorry about the lack of words I'm on a I phone

16. Who are we talking about? I want to post on his wall now.

17. No pinky you don't do this lol.

18. "I'm in a real war >>lol<<"

The lol, means your laughing at your self because you probably never war, and when you do it's so embarrassing people lol.

What you make per steal/ attack is not what the other person looses. Someone could have 20m out, and you only take 1m a steal off THEM but get 15m plunder.

19. I'm about to devote a few days to stripping strider of pots yay ๎Œ’๎Œ’

20. i posted on his wall ;)

and no i dont ask for names, like i said my resets have fairy princess in the form they choose