ILLUMINATI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *III_Xx-BH-xX_III (01), Aug 2, 2012.

1. THE ILLUMINATI, DO U GUYS BELIVE IN IT OR THINK THAT ITS FAKE AND POSSESSES NO THREAT COMMENT BELOW THANKS

2. BTW MY FRIENDS WERE TELLING HELLA SCARY STORIES ABOUT GREEN EYED DEMONS I WAS HELLA SCARED AND I SOME HIW GOT MY CONFIDENCE BAK

3. Learn how to spell noob

4. Caps rage much?

5. I spelt one word wrong

6. Sorry about the caps just bolder for people 

7. A bavarian society founded in 1776 and modeld after the freemasons. I believe the illuminati did exist but is now just propaganda of society teenagers wanting to be special or a part of something, like all other idiotic humans... :roll:

8. Modeled* stupid fingers.

9. Did you guys know if you search up illuminati backwards it takes to the a government website

10. Wow that's pretty cool bro Good info Btw

11. *it takes you to a government website

12. You were probably shocked to find out that the url itanimulli.com (itanimulli is the reverse spelling of illuminati) leads to the NSA government website NSA.gov. I will soon prove that this is only a prank (a funny one at that) conjured up by a Mr. John Fenley from Provo Utah. He is just a person, and does not work for the government. He does not believe in the illuminati or the new world order.

This is just a prank, as it is very easy to buy a domain name and redirect it to another website.

13. The illuminati were real and did exist...

14. I think it's real, and every powerful person a part of that is evil and greedy and just as bad as Hitler but worse because they work behind the scenes...

15. Nah this is real they are going to bomb the Olympics there is too much evidence for it to be fake

16. Of course they will. :roll:

17. They did exist at one time and there's mounds of evidence to suggest they may still do...

18. I don't doubt they still exist.