Illegal Botting Cheaters Beware

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Hitokiri_Battousai, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Simple if I am wrong about this I will shut my mouth. How is it possible to give up 16 attacks to 1 person in the first 5 seconds of war? Until I get an answer from ATA on this phenomenon. I will not be warring any longer and I have decided to quit this game from this moment on. I have been playing for 2 years plus and have never cheated or exploited this game. It just is not fun anymore and I honestly can spend my money elsewhere. I can no longer battle against these cheaters. If you have more money than me then fine nobility it up. If you have some magical system that allows you to dump troops then have fun being a loser.

2. You can't bot in EE wars

3. Those 5 seconds may be 5 seconds for you, but Internet is never instant. Nothing is ever perfect on time. That person probably had their end of the war start before it shown on yours.

4. Lol how on earth could a bot cause someone to hit rapidly?

5. On a fast computer with a fast internet connection.

Fyi, PC is easier to war on, much faster to hit.

6. You will be missed

7. Attack, space, attack, space. PC is easier too 
    Obviously add the pots stage in if you have pots. My alt doesn't and I don't have pots on him to unload quicker.

8. 16 actions in 5 seconds and it was 5 seconds because I was dtw and checked the war clock. I'm not a computer guy so I'm not telling you your wrong at all. If your computer and Internet is that fast then IMO get a new life. Its like bringing a Lamborghini to a high school race that's racing honda civics. You look like a loser.

9. As a matter of fact all the people that I know in this game that is on PC pm me. You can unload on me anytime you want. I want to see if anyone can hit me 16 times in 5 seconds.

10. Perhaps you should consider what I said more.
    Just because it said 5 seconds for you, doesn't mean it was 5 seconds for them. People call it lag.

11. My internet and computer is that fast. Easily can get 1 attack per 1/2-1 second, plus if you wait until one on clock and click attack you get a freebe in at start.

12. SS or I call BS

13. Physically that many hits in that time will not happen.
    Kaw has a delay between each hit. Even with super fast internet and super fast computer, the delay kicks in stopping people having benefits.

14. Also a delay reduces huge floods of requests on the server.
    Though I'd imagine because the delay will be client sided.. You could remove the delay.

15. 5 seconds is 5 seconds no matter what realm. I'm looking at my clock it was 5 sec from war start I had 0 troops. Is that not clear enough.

16. How many people were on you?

17. Why claim that you will listen when you are adamant and not willing to take knowledge from an IT based person with background knowledge of programming?

18. If someone brought a Lamborghini to a race I attended, and all the other cars were Honda Civic's, I would be impressed.

They're not a loser.

They didn't lose anything.

They won.

Their winners.

Yeah.

19. I have been ko'd in a ee war so fast that they broke kaw. I had to close app and reboot to play again. Its absolutely possible to be ko that fast with a skilled war clan hitting you. You sound like a whiner, ou aren't the first or last person to get ko like that. Get over it.