Ignorant Noob Clans Rant.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Magnum, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Before you say it, yes this is an alt, and yes this will be a wall of text/rant so gtho if you do not approve.

So a couple weeks ago, I made an alt. This account. I had clan of nice people. So today, I found this clan had tantrums over hits, I ran a bar on a member, then this member whined in cc and returned two hits. I was then kicked by an overzealous and trigger happy admin. I spoke to the owner, and basically told him running B2B TFO and accepting inactives will not help get it successful. I told him to look at the LB clans. They are all either B2B hte cland who cannot keep members or respected OSW clans. I re-applied and I told them they need to learn to OSW so they do not become a stuck in the mud clan who disband because they cannot be bothered to compete with the bigger clans. I got accepted and I told them I would teach them to PvP as long as I was not contradicted by noob advice. A fair few got behind the idea so I began teaching. I got to the basucs of reporting until the very same admin that kicked me started to teach people how to OSW the FC way. I told him that this was not FC and the mechanics were differant. He continously contradicted everything I said and prevented people learning becausr I had to stop to deal with his petty ass. Before I could even begin teaching reporting, he asked me if I had sdp. I said no because it is a new account but will be potted and ready soon. He demanded that nobodys pots up and continue as per normal.

TL;DR?
    Do not bother trying to help noob clans. They are too ignorant to take on good advice and think they already know everything. It is far better to just leave them to drop on the pile of dead clans that died.

Rant over.

2. I am sorry to hear that, but most noobs hate to be shown wrong. Good luck in whatever clan you go to next, hopefully they aren't a bunch of noobs.

3. Wall. Of. Text.

4. Seems like you were having the bigger issue with the guy from fc, not so much the clan itself?

5. No ace, this guy was just the worst. The owner is a pushover and there were a lot that just sat and moaned on how I thought I could teach them.

6. To much text, but I skimmed it and frankly I agree. You try to hell and they push you away. I agree with the tldr summarisation.

7. Thank you BOA.

8. And beginner.

9. Personally id say. if they don't wanna learn leave them be for somewhere else because obvious noobs never learn

10. hey magnum is this an alt account Lmao 

11. Ah. Well Some you can teach some you can't

12. I agree wolfie. I was trying to help and many wanted to learn but were prevented by the ignorance of others.

13. Pfffft and double pffft u opened fire on a member and gave no reason why.if u did this in a bigger clan u would get same result booted and probley farmed.if u wanted to have helped you should have spoke in cc instead of attacking Words are often more powerful than running bars.and mr noob me comes on to hit and grow not to pvp at this size

14. Bada, speak to your owner. Ask him my reasons. I gave him more than enough.

15. I will later but this is not a osw clan it's to small to be that and I don't like the fact that basically you think it's ok to open up on your own clan mates most people in game would hit outside the clan there in

16. IMO all clans should know how to war regardless. But whatever, its OP's problem. Request a lock before more of badas buddies come on this thread and start derailing it.

17. Farm that admin duh.

18. no better way to learn