iG Vs. TSB

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Infoldst, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well as of today iG systems is resorting to hitting brand new clans like my clan all becuz of a little ordeal like a month ago oh well TSB is not backing out from iG systems so lets keep this up

Woohoo iG systems protector of 
    Let us have it as we are a lonely clan without any real allies but we are a war clan with only 2 people knpw how to war so this is fair i guess it is time to say goodbye to my virtual gold

2. Way to have faith in your clan.

3. Srry for bad grammar i take full responibility for missing punctuation and grammar

4. this would have faired better as an apology thread bro, u may have just bought a perm farm

5. Wow dude just wow!

IG MY CLAN MEANS NO HARM
    IM SORRY FOR CAMOUFALGED ACTIONS AND I AM HERE BY KICKING HIM TILL THIS IS SORTED OUT
    ~ SINCERALY SKRILL

Thanx IG I've always Admired you
    Happy KaWing

6. Whadya mean
    We are not going to give up on iG i repeat not giving up to iG

7. Great communication TSB. :lol:

8. I am no longer apart of TSB iG plz direct all hits to the one ur wanting to hit

9. Beav he saying that they should direct there hits at me coz I kicked him from clan :lol:

Camo u might wanna buy some pots yea

10. No ur wrong skirty queen they want to hit me they hit u becuz ur in the clan i was

11. Just a thought, but before you declare war on iG, you might just want to verify that you have the backing of your clan.

12. Yea well u know what skrill is a traitor but im done

13. Imagine you'll be done when iG tells you you're done.

14. Wow camo just because i hit you guys 30 times. Fail :lol:

15. Next iG to post here can join a clan with Camo

16. 
    30 hits and they cry so much? That's poor, sad and ridiculous

17. Disbanded :lol:

18. They disband hahahh, I told him in pm after fox hunting is over ill be hitting them as I see a weakness in clan if they don't even back their members :)

19. I was going to use em as an atm, now I'm sad :lol:

20. Lol gis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.