Ig family...POWER TO THE SHEEPLE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FacingReality, Feb 28, 2013.

1. :D Hello Kaw boys and girls. :D It’s come to light that IG has a newsletter (pictures fat guy in his underwear eating Cheetos and Hotpockets) that is distributed weekly to its sheep..errr..I mean members.

This newsletter contains all kinds of fun tales for the boys and girls in IG. Some entail fantasy strips and how much was taken (ignoring SS that prove otherwise)…other fables/fantasies/ghost stories/fairytales include runners from the osw that were never in any of the clans warring. My favorite is the shout out to Outdoo/Foxes/NBN that basically says we know you’re broke and relatively inactive…but thanks for being meatshields for our LB accts… :lol: :lol:

The pies de resistance of this newsletter has to be the corner that indicates “OUR BIGGEST STRIPS TO DATE”…citing such massive strips as 700, 400, and 300 bil. I mean if that doesn’t shake the boots of LR and its alliance what will!!!! ;) ;)

I also thoroughly enjoyed the intro stating that LR and its alliance are cracking and begging for a cf everyday…(IG please feel free to post SS of supposed begging). The only thing that’s cracking is the BFA of IG and its allies from the over 107 Trill bought and the 77% gold taken rate from them.

IG RESPONSE: YOU’RE A LIAR…WE OBVIOUSLY CAUGHT ALL STRIPS AND HAVE 107 TRILLION BANKED IN BRONZE BARS…HOW DO YOU THINK WE ARE PULLING OFF SUCH MASSIVE STRIPS AS THE ONES LISTED ABOVE.

Just off the top of my head….Camopoop…Paulnelson (paulnoobson the hansel farmer)….Tatsugin….Ironmichael….Sirduncan (formely Beast….changed name after being made naked..LOL) have lost a combined amount of 33 trill with a 100% gold taken rate. :twisted: :twisted:

For the lack of bb codes, pictures..etc….I apologize…
    Unlike IG and family, I have:
    A girlfriend
    Real life friends
    A job ( sorry IG…. Your allowance from your mommies doesn’t count as a job)
    A severe stomach sickness due to SS of certain IG LB player in the buff…cough cough…vomit vomit..omg please someone stick ice picks in my eyeballs… :? :? :shock: :shock:

As IG lives in the fantasy realm, I’m sure none of their members are interested in the truth nor are their alliances. Fighting your wars in the magical land of unicorns, ligers, and the complete absence of reality must be amazing!!! :D

Wait for it…Wait for it…Wait for it….. “IG FAMILY PLEASE REMAIN SHEEP AND DO NOT POST ON THIS FORUM. OUR LEADERSHIP HAS MADE IT CLEAR THAT ANY ATTEMPT AT READING OR WRITING WILL BE MET WITH HARSH PUNISHMENT. WE WILL CONTINUE OUR FABLED “MUSHROOM STRATEGY” FOR COMMUNICATING WITH OUR MEMBERS AND ALLIES.

What’s the “mushroom strategy”?…….feed them crap and keep them in the dark. :lol: :lol: Happy Warring boys and girls. :p :p

2. They sure scare you enough, to have you post with an alt.

:roll:

3. :lol:

Awww it's a statless altYou ruined it, bro

4. Ligers are real  the zoo here had one long ago !

5. Statless alt :(

6. meat shields? did they go and ask the enemy to hit them? did outlawz/voodoo and foxes and allies ask to get hit? wasn't most of the big strips in iG and WiT? there are no front lines or meat shields it compares more to a game of chess than a battlefield you immbocile STHU.

7. Ok. You noobs got me. I'll admit it. I posted this. 

So let's get on with the trolling.

8. Alphabet man, good story. Slap yourself and get on with your day. Be somebody. Noobs wanted a main to own this post. I did. Now you and your tutorial account can get bent.

Next?

9. :lol: :lol:

10. Cool story iReg.
    What happened to honor and respect for your opponents?

11. I have never laughed so hard at a Statless Alt joke!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. I have never legit laughed at a statless alt joke

13. Legion, can you read fool? This isn't a motivational speech. This is a fact check. iG and their meat shield support team has falsified data. I'm simply clarifying.

SN: Why you wasting your time worrying about honor and whatnot? You're a forum ranger. Use the Alphabet man's hand on page 1 of this fact check, an slap yourself with it when he's done.

14. Umm...who's SN?

15. It's good that you owned up, but why bother posting with a statless alt?

You know the immediate responses were going to be those giving zero credibility.

Truthfully I don't care how a player posts their sides propaganda, I believe most posts and threads created by alts have some truth to them.

As in all major OSW's, all clans involved will have runners, turncoats, big and large strips, failed and successful strips, loads of trash talk and propaganda.

The outcome is anybody's guess. But with all the major players involved my opinion is that at some point a cease fire agreement will be agreed upon, hands shaken, and back to the grind of rebuilding kingdoms, banks, and alliances.

Good luck to all parties involved. 

16. there isn't any meatshields there CAN'T be CANNOT its impossible how exactly do you propose they can be meatshields?

17. You seem rather angry there iReg.

Meat shield support team? :lol: what happened to yours? :?

18. Lol ireg calling anyone else meatshields while regulators run 2 hr haunts and EE all weekend letting their alliances do the actual fighting in this war. I know. It's y'alls strategy. No actual war just straight stripping. Let's run ebs and let our allies take our beatings.

I personally find it hilarious that regulator alliance wants to be declared a war clan yet refuses to actually war. EVERY eb nOob has funds to strip. EVERY clan can strip farm. Big whoop y'all can strip effectively. Kudos on that. Also, it's ridiculous to assume iG hasn't stripped the same amount or more off u clowns. It just isn't publicly broadcasted to forums everytime someone gets stripped. Seems the war is more about public opinion rather than actual war for u guys. Oh well. U guys keep forum bashing. We keep bashing your kingdoms daily. See we strip too. But we beat the piss out of you before it happens.

Anyways happy KaWing and dont be too jelly that the iG alliance enjoys war so much they make newsletters to entertain us while smashing nOobs

19. iG has obviously been doing enough to make you scared to post with your main.