iG and -iGNITE- apoligy and CF

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BroDanTheMan, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Dear iG and family.

I am deeply sorry for farming one of the members from -iGNITE-. The reason I farmed him was because he was making EXTREMELY idiotic comments on my wall. After I had farmed and been asked to stop, I had lied about being a co-founder of iG. In all honesty, and I do swear on any grave, that I was one of their first members. I do truely apoligize for my returned idiotic behaviour. IIIIIIM5IIIIII has farmed me and in return I issue this formal CF.

The CF terms are to be discussed in PM by the leader of iG by my request. I am willing to accept the terms of the CF as long as they are reasonable and agreed by.

As stated before I am truely sorry and hope that friendship may be made from this unfortunate occurance. This is on behalf of myself only, CoS are in no part of any of it.

CoS_xX_Fight-Knight_Xx_CoS
    CoS4LifeCoSCoS4Life

2. If you were one of the first im pretty sure they'd know that or you wouldn't have been stupid enough to farm an iG without telling them first.

3. Well written.

8/10 apology  :)

4. Dino has a point

5. @dinosaur I farmed the person straight away. I did not look at his clan name as I should have. It was my fault entirely.

6. I played on a different account then. We have discussed that. But I was truely in the wrong in the first place as I exxagerated it by a little to much.

7. Your saying sorry for hitting someone in a war game REALLY???

8. Player he does not want to be a permafarm

9. @Player, you might want to read the many a hundred other apoligy threads before saying that.

10. Plus in real war in REAL life, people apoligize. After many deaths

11. Fight knight i understand you - Much Respect

12. Thanks. Too you to.

13. As a leader of iG, and an extremely long time member, you are full of 
    iG wouldn't make stupid threads about farming someone. Enjoy the repercussions of your mistake.

14. What he said  ex-iG would never apologise. Ever.

15. And you spelled "spelled" wrong