if you war against umbrella corps beware

Discussion in 'Wars' started by oarknot, Oct 18, 2013.

1. At exactly the starting second of our war against umbrella corps, several of our players had their allies hired by spartanking68, a non-warring member of their clan. If you match up against these guys, please be aware of their "questionable" tactics so that you are not caught offguard by cheating type of behavior. Shame on you! Keep these wars confined to the participating members and save the Sun Zu stuff for OSW. Ty.

2. It's not cheating... Unsportsmanlike I guess it depends on your idea of sportsmanlike. You could say all is fair in war.

3. Yep just pay attention to your allies or get clan to osw them after. Lol either way it makes for exciting war

4. Someone needs butthurt cream. :roll:

5. #SpartanKing68 if you want CF, you have to open an apology thread with details. if you dont, 'i' personaly wont stop farming you. and you will learn how 'strip' is in real. show everyone how low you are, and you said to my friend you had to bank gold asap and hirring allies from me and our #1 right before war start. that very low, if you think everything is fair in war, i will go in war for you. happy kaw!!

6. That's when you make an alt ready to reset them when he is shady enough to hire. 

7. Sportsmanlike? Its kind of like having a guy from the sideline catch a pass.

8. The war doesnt have to end just because the timer expired. If you feel they cheated, light them up.

9. Good point, Briggilicous.
    Also, be sure to post "please don't hire my allies or else...." On your banner. That always prevents me from hiring their allies.

10. fact is that he didnt hired 1 ally, and only from 1 of us, he hired 2-3 allies off of me and 10b form #1
    and i would care less what you all think about it, i have my view on this act, so i will keep going for what i want!!

11. People shouldnt be able to post unless they have a certain level of common sense. ******* morons

12. My clan has fought TUC a few times and never had a problem like that. Also if the game mechanics allow it, then its not cheating. If ur that peeved about it then go to war over it. This is a war game after all.

13. It's not cheating shut up *****

14. Its all part of Osws... anything goes..... no rules.

goodluck

15. They have a magical little spell that hides allies... OMG mind = blown

16. Quick to assume it was UC don't Ya think? Could have been anyone

17. @UNBEKNOWN CLAN MEMBERS I'm very sorry for what I've done. Do no blame this on The Umbrella Corp. It was all my idea. I will never do this again. I realize this may have costed y'all the war. y'all are a really amazing clan and awesome warrers. Good luck in all future wars!!!

18. Good thing he apologized it was not good sportmanship at all and it makes UC look good that they did not support him either

19. Lol, butthurt kids.

To bad he apologized.