IF u r IG and need ....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *IlIIl_BlackHandArsh_IllII (01), Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look like the dear esteemed leader was negotiating his exit while all IG clannies were putting everything on the line. Not that was very classy . Run run run dont let the door hit you. Any iG who want a personal exit can post here ....

Ate7 would have filled 100 pages of this post if I had it up on time rofl 

2. What?...
    Is this a clan add trying to get IG members to join your clan?!

3. I don't quite understand who you're for or what... Punctuation would be nice.

4. What about BH members? I want out

Joking btw - Bahaha bring it LR  this war just getting to be fun 

5. Learn how to type idiot

6. HeyWTF had his account hacked and reset. Mods I guess do as they please. **** KaW, mods, and ATA. You dirty lowlife pieces of ****.

7. How did he get hacked... KAW is not a game with passwords unless u use mochi or FB...

8. Sparky everything is fair in love and KAW 

9. No way spar!!! How does someone hack someone's account ??? Is it even possible!!!

10. This thread isnt very classy either.

11. Maybe he used Mochi or Facebook then

12. fight till the end. loser

13. Mods didn't hack you lol they are better then that and could cost them their account and mod role.

14. YOU CAN HACK SOMEONE THROUGH UDID AS WELL.

There are many udid hackers

15. Oh no not their non paying part time job, and their account on a free game!

16. It's hacked and confirmed. Way to fight LR lol that's the best way to show who's winning. Hack when can't fight for **** lol

17. They voluntarily took the role so why waste their hard hours keeping the game clean?

18. Hey Mike! How many tries you need to guess who "the hacker" was?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.