Ideas for Clan wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Kyle2006, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Since devs not going to fix the match up for clan wars (including round and primal) but still lots of warriors enjoy/want to do clan wars.

I have an idea might help ppls to have some nice clan wars.

Step 1: need 2 WC (better simular size)
    Step 2: these 2 WC will invite/recruite 28 to 32 warrios into a same clan
    step 3: WC A will seperate those warrios to 2 rosters (each 14 ppls)
    step 4: WC B chose either one roster, WC A will have the other roster
    step 5: sign up rosters and wait for match up + war

Might spend more time to built these rosters, but at least it will give you guys a fair/close and fun war.

P.S.: if these 2 WC are different size, then WC A will pick a ppl simular to WC B with him, and WC B will pick a ppl that simular to WC A with him.

2. No support

3. Great idea, it's like cutting the candy bar in 1/2 and letting your brother choose which side he wants.... But Devs won't put in the effort for something like this

4. Nope the only build that enjoys round wars is yours.

5. Only problem is that both clans will probably match someone 150-200m cs bigger instead of each other

6. I like it, support

7. Actually indi wars with a live draft in the hour before war would be pretty cool. Your team would have to vote on who is wc before the draft then then the 2 wc would draft out of the 30-50 grouped into that war to determine teams. Known inactives and cheats and multiple account warrers could be voted out of matchup if both wc choose to subtract them from the draft pool. In the result of an uneven roster the team with less players would draft 1 and 2 with other teams first selection being 3rd. Each wc would only get 1 roster challenge per war. Its not perfect but if you can cut down on cheats/moles/inactives why not?

8. I think the main idea of drafting teams has been widely supported in a few threads. Hope to see this gain more support:)

9. This is exactly what would happen almost every time. If devs would fix the match up system then all types of wars would likely come alive again. The "exploit" problem only exist due to the extremely flawed matching system. If the matching system simply matched the "exploit" clans only against each other then it wouldn't really be an exploit. The entire issue always points back to the matching system.

10. I be in your team kyle

Or yours amish you old women's wetter 

11. Slowly to drop your seals on HTE, big guy. And give me another year to catch up then we might be able to be same team lol

12. Actually this isn't a good idea to solve clan wars as most ppls doing clan war because they want to war with most their friends/clannies.

But this will be a good idea for those WCs who thinking they are great and talking at cc/forum often that they need challenge.

13. This could also work in a draft fashion. WC A and B both recruit 28-32 people. Whichever WC has the least cs gets to pick first. Draft one player after another until all are out of the draft pool.

14. better than draft when #1 is much bigger than #2, it wont be fair if 1,4... vs 2,3...

Expierenced wc will make it to be 1, 6,7... vs 2,3,4,5,... just as close as it can