Idea?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iNTeR___Psycho-Humper___MaSS, May 6, 2013.

1. So i have been thinking about how the war system doesn't give out anymore rewards.

I have found a way for mith to be re-installed into the current war system.

So you know when you are in a clan and click "Clan Search" and the little tab that says "Rival Clans"? If you declare war on any of those clans i think you should get a mith payout for winning. This would stop the exploit from clans warring osfs to earn easy and cheap mith becuase they would be fighting someone their size and that would be striving to the same goal. They would also have around the same accumulated strength as your clan so it would be a pretty even war.

But then all wars for mith would have to have rosters locked right when the war is declared so one clan cant stack then accept the war and have rosters uneven. It would also make it impossible for active memebers in the war to leave until X amount of hours have passed

Example- 24 hour war, cant leave until 8 hours in or so. But they can be droped 4 hours in or whatever.

Yes not a very good idea but could make it easier for people like me to gain mith.
    (people like me who cant war)

please help me improve this idea, any critisim is welcome.

2. Pocket Monsters Inc. has your support!

[​IMG]

3. Support. I like it.

4. Last I checked, the rival clans tab was sorted by prestige, not strength. It has been quite some time since I checked though.

5. @ody

No it's sorted by clan strength, I just checked

6. Thanks for the support.

Does anyone have any ideas to add to this to make it better?

7. One thing I think that could make it better is if the devs made the rivals tab have a longer list.

8. Bot at this moment

9. Chair who and what was that at/to?

10. And it's Char. :evil:

11. Ahh sorry char

12. You should get to pick if the forfet button is active or not.

And if you want a 2v2 clan war
    (All clans must be rivals and must accept)