idea winter promo

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by firehealer, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Summer promos was great, it was exiting to see what eb that had double drops and what eb dropped 2x or even 3 times gold. SO why not launch some winter promos?

2. Lol fastest reply 

3. and it was a gif :eek: and it was kaw_admin! :shock:

On topic though, I like the idea. especially with the new T6, but inflation sucks. :p

4. @Resilience : So true.

5. Winter promos are on the way it seems.

6. Support! I don't have emoji keyboard :(

7. Seems firehealer got here before i did suggest this. LOL thanks for posting ;) . Ty firehealer.. ( pressed unfollows healer) phew . .

8. I don't think winter promos should happen, at least not like that, IF you do winter promos you should have purchase promos where oracle real life money for nobs/crystals are cheaper NOT more gold or drops in eb's you want buyers? Reduce price of 32 crystals from 19.99 to 13.50 for 32crystals 1 seal of damned same for nobs (this way those darned iTunes taxes let you buy it for a 15$ iTunes card) more people buy when stuff is cheaper limited time so even people who vowe to never buy (crazy I know!) would buy it for the once in lifetime deal also make sure you only get this purchase option once every so often Ty for listening to my idea hope I worded it all right any questions ask but it's pretty self explanatory

9. 24.12.13 should be an santa monster eb xD

10. Winter promos (basically extra money wanted)

11. @lon3_rang3r they can just stick a hat on the silver guy