Idea To Make Ewars More Worth It!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DaEvilShaman, Mar 5, 2013.

1. INTRO: Hey there forumers, DaEvilShaman here (again). 99.9% of you who read this probably have never heard of me before and will probably never get to the end of this thread; but if you're willing, bare with me.

MAIN IDEA: The main idea was to make War 1 of every week deliver x2 mith to the victors. (Only the top 250 strongest could compete in this war.)
    My main goal with this idea was to increase wars done by the monster clans of the leader board. I mean who doesn't like spectating neck n neck fights between monstrous clans to prove who's the better team.(Estoc wise. Situations may differ.)

Needless to say this idea created many faults and were quickly picked up by several forumers. Only 2 listed here. Also a special re-invention of the idea.

PROBLEMS:

1. Time zones.

Anarchy raised the problem of how this would affect people in different areas making them unable to war.

Solution: He proposed that every week it be changed to a different war.(e.g. Week 1: war 1, Week 2: war 2 ect.)

iProphet also raised to issue of Time Zones but on a different perspective.

Solution: He proposed that the x2 mith should be made for all the wars but only for once a month. Each week would be d(e.g. Week1: Normal mith. Week2: double mith ect.)

2. Clan strengths

iProphet also raised a very interesting point on just how far clan 1s power is to clan 250s power.

Solution: He proposed that the power differential between clans is huge, even in the top LB.(I checked clan LB and did a tiny bit of head calculation :3 and saw just how much of a problem it would raise in conducting an accurate match up for the wars.)

New Idea:

Put aside all the problems, Clumsy_Titan decided to complete re-invent the idea and make it that 5 randomly chosen wars would give x2 to the victor(And the victors don't find out till the end of the war๎‰!) When you think about it, it raises no problems with time zones, no hassling of the Devs and no requirements ; Just the luck of the draw ๎….

If you made it this far then maybe you're willing to go a little further and leave a comment on what you think and if you support this idea or not.

Thanks. ๎€๎„šDES

2. Expected it to be longer... Meh.