idea on the seasonal wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by smilez61, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Okay, so we all know the summer wars were made to benefit the larger and stronger clans. For the next round of seasonal wars, I suggest that the developers make different tiers to the warring system. Tier 1 would be clans ranked from 1-200. Tier 2 would be 201-400 and Tier 3 would be 401-600. This way people who aren't in the top clans still have a chance at winning the tournament. The winnings would depend on what tier they are in, that way the ways do not widen the gap between HLBC and everyone else.

I am sorry if this idea has already been posted, I just have not seen it. Also I apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes in the thread.

Post your opinions below, this is just an idea, but I would like to see it implemented!!!

2. It's a good idea, I was annoyed with the summer wars...

3. I warred with BMW Owners when they faced Immortal Taka, and I didn't like the outcome, so I began of thinking of wars to tweak it, and with the developers latest war forums I figured now would be a good time to post my idea

4. I totally agree. The summer wars seriously annoyed me as we couldnt participate. Every clan should have their chance at the wars and to win. Agreed, Well said

5. Support. Like the JASW?

6. @BWS, I was not around for the JASW, but I'm assuming you mean the junior all star war? If so, then yes something along those lines

7. penguin supports this idea

8. Support. I wanted to grow a bit before going to war, but now, maybe not

9. Post this on the devs war thread

10. Support for obvious reasons

11. Yes OP I meant the junior all star war :)

12. @BWS that's what I thought haha

13. I like the idea  Support

14. This is what KA said about the tournament being unfair for smaller clans and new changes to the wars system to improve it.

15. @little amigo, thats why I posted this thread instead of posting on the developers thread. If we can get enough feedback on this maybe the developers will listen.

16. Good idea. Support

17. I don't think that would help smaller clans. It would be better for clans outside the top 200 to try to win the Estoc's Edge in the weekly matched-rosters system war over your proposed tiered tournament system. They would win a week's worth of increased plunder and item drops (hopefully inferno, aqua, and nobs like the tournament war too). The devs are trying to improve the system with the war events. Sorry mate but no support.