idea for no match

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Keebilicious, Feb 15, 2014.

1. What if the clans with no match get the option to challenge each other. The clans can accept challenge or reject challenge.
    What do you think?

2. hmmm seems no match discussion thread was made specifically for thisツ

3. First, put this in the official no match discussion thread by kaw_admin to reduce clutter in forums.

Second, I saw this suggested somewhere else

4. Support. Why not let all clans opts each other that is within range.

Ps: noobs pls don't comment on abuse case. This a just a general concept and if course more thoughts are required

5. The other forum too cluttered. This thread is on this idea alone.

6. Thread needs more effort need to elaborate more have fresh ideas 

7. U give some good ideas sas

8. Yes I do

9. The group of clans with no match gets the chance to war each other. Each can accept or reject challenge. How much more elaborate can i be? ;-)

10. What about the clan that is the odd one out?

11. IMO 1 clan with no match is better then.... Whats the average atm?

12. True but it doesn't sound fair for the odd clan

13. That clan should get mith and ee

14. What about rancor points tho?

15. There's always going to be an odd clan out they get free extension and free mith

No need for extra

But if u were offered a match and didn't accept it cause it was pretty bad then the odd clan out could be offered it too

If all are accepted and they are still odd out oh well crap happens

16. Good idea hiney

17. As stated before, there is a discussion thread. Although this idea isn't that bad, it will without a doubt be abused. What I mean by that is that people will intentionally get no match on both of their clans and challenge eachother and intentionally have 1 side win while other side is not returning hits. Basically, this returns pWars.

18. Any clan that does not war gets ee and mith. No rancor. IMO that is fair

19. That ain't fair. They get ee and mith for doing nothing

20. I actually like this idea, even if you dont end up with a match, this lets you at least try to war and not let your mith go to waste