I want to play KaW not Kingdoms at EBs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -CyBeR_EcLiPTiC_MaCHiNE-, Aug 6, 2013.

1. First off out of all my accounts ive had this is the first one to make a forum post so its not exactly pretty lol

Now ive been in alot of clans to war (the most recent i think was Riders of the Apocolypse) and i see only one constant. No one knows how to play this game xD no offense whatsoever to RotA but ur admins were a bit confused of wht strategy they were using

I was wondering if theres any clans out there tht can actually win EE with good strategy and possibly new ways to teach. If u could also say wht bfe, bfa, cs, etc, etc i should have tht would be greatly appreciated.

Plz no trolls or wc spam :)
    P.s. dont make it TOO dumbed down ive played this game a long time this just happens to be my most recent accnt
    Thnk you in advance!

2. Ooops double post /lock one plz :p lol

3. You can play Kaw however you like. Go attack somebody if you like pvp go hit eb's if you want to grow go join a EE clan if you like system wars. Nobody is stopping you from playing how you like.

4. Exactly. Well said a1

5. I really like to EE but i cant find a good EE clan tht will accept or help me

6. Your a guild hansel keep looking someone will take you in. But with the new war changes looks like wars are going back to full size hansels and attack builds due to the dtw dts system.

So your choice is stay small and keep searching or talk to a clan and see what kind of builds they need and build up.

7. Lol dp what the hell you doing posting this thread you better than that buddy destroy kaw farm/osw/we war in style like I know you can 

8. I think A1 hit the nail on the head

9. Want an we clan? Put up some towers and buy some crystals.

I don't ee much, but didn't they change it so GH aren't as useful? Consider changing your build to a more useful one.

10. I think Moose means he punched it on the back of the head  

11. XD lol ok /lock then ty peoples