I wana do season 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Big_Bad_MaGoo, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Yo any clans decent at war want me? Any REAL WAR clans? I'm 8m cs with 1m sdt. Full pots, xtals an mith. With experience and EE already lvl 5................if smaller clans need help I have warriors that would be willing to join too...........I feel like I just wrote my bio 

2. You don't have 1m sdt...

3. Contact the owner of dragons elite, Bob dole.
    He is setting up a war clan and needs folks

4. Inactive in war, bad attitude and poor social skills. Good luck to u buddy

5. u know, if someone asks for help and u gv unsoppurtive senseless comments then ur realky a dumbass =)

6. Angelus your a joke kid. Half your members messaged me after I left your joke of a war clan an cry to me sayin they don't like you. 3 members have left this week. Get over yourself an ill see you in season 2 trick

7. Lies  u suck

8. And your welcome for your EE level 5

9. And I'm a 26 year old male so yeah... Bite me.

10. Wish I could max my EE level for not doin jack-diddly-squat in war. :lol:

11. You don't have 1 mil SDT, you don't have 8mil cs and you have been inactive in plenty of wars. Just what I can see from your "record."

12. Oh and by the way, he almost has 1mil in SDTs, and he's 8.2mil cs. Give him a break. :roll: small break...

13. Inactive in war and got the nerve to brag about EE level 5... Everyone in MINAS is there cause the want to and u need to stay off my wall peasant.

14. I saw your picture on that stupid doodle ****  looks like a bum who still lives with his mom. An nice beard mr slim shady, maybe it'll come in fuller next year hahaha

15. Lol angelus is a dumb noob with his head stuck in ass. Your a bossy clown of a leader. OP ur not even at 1m sdt.

16. Hate on me I love it 