I Surrender to Devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-_-_Dissident_-_-_-, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Dear devs,

I would like to apologise for buying your magical bronze bars, it was an incredibly greedy action, and I recognize the ultimate power you have excersized to remove all of my buildings and land. Additionally, I understand that taking away all of my attack potions is an appropriate way of ensuring I will never farm kaw again for not recieving items. Also, I would like to request my mithril be returned to me on the basis that I will only use it to change my name color. Lastly, I realize that I am a danger to all of KaW as long as I own health crystals.
    Signed,
    Galaxy
    P.S. Can you donate my epuipment to a KaWer in need? I'd hate to have it go to waste

P.P.S Can I have my castle back? :(

2. Your an idiot SS or i farm you

3. Know what's funny?

Galaxy, try to attack me. Don't ask, just do it.

4. You know its against TOU to give out false info?

Why Im surprised the spragga thing has lasted this long.

5. Lol, An appropriately written letter considering the state of some players kingdoms at the moment.

*waits for the Spragga jokes*

6. Lol all I lost was my nearly full bar of troops

7. I have no idea what Galaxy is talking about.

8. its a worse glitch on pc murk. just ss'd it, will try and figure out how to post the image later.

9. I shall return, have fun w/ my acct sack.

10. Yeah thats a bummer man. I'm not logging on pc anytime soon

11. Galaxy, it's only visual. You attacked me just fine.

12. Me too... :cry:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Its a glitch galaxy isnt lying guys

14. IT'S SPRAGGA!

15. No doubt, I can't access highlands, no castle or buildings on lowlands, can't buy any pots that require 9+ lands explored, but I still have all my troops functioning fine.

16. Yes its a glitch atm. Please be patient or someone has told me this fixes itself if you sell the merchandise back (for pc users). Otherwise Galaxy- very nicely written- funny stuff!

17. I see you got your stats back galaxy

18. @ revenge duh It wiped you your name says it "revenge"