I Saw Zafties Stripping Santa Claus

Discussion in 'Wars' started by XlIIlJaCk_-_FrOsTxxXIIlIIl, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Well those noobs over at zaft are trying to get themselves destroyed by another massive alliance once again.

today those noobs are doing a treasure hunt which includes farming HTE clans (since zaft knows they can't OSW anymore with the big boys) and try to make the HTE clan go under 59 members.

Real ballsy for a clan that watched leaderboard accounts get stripped in under an hour by 1,500+ accounts last OSW....lest you forget.

I predict 2015 will finally be the year those noobs are destroyed. Nobody is afraid of them after watching them cease fire after cease fire in recent OSWs and only more clans will join the fray this time to reduce ZAFTIES to rubble...

on a serious note.....who is lame enough to call themselves something so gay sounding as a ZAFTIES?

Well anyways ....let the fun begin.

2. Awh was expecting a song

3. pretty funny a so called "osw" clan has resorted to hitting HTE clans out of fear of hitting real OSW clans.

Funny because Zaft has Become and is the biggest conglomerate of strictly HTE clans out there. They don't even realize how soft they are.

guess thats what happens when you leave a lady in charge....remember that folks in 2016 don't vote for hillary!

A real leader like Laoda was against Zaft Bullying. But hey hte zaft inc want to act tough for christmas so everyone have a good laugh at what they have become.

4. Nice alt noob

5. Lol. Uh oh. Someones mad.

6. It comes from a statless alt so it must be true.

7. The almighty statless alt has spoken

8. ATA could really make some $ if they changed a clause in TOU allowing them to sell lists of statless forum alts' mains...

9. Most major osw alliances are doing the same scavenger hunt thing. Unlikely to be an osw's starting from it between them.

10. Please refer to the first rule of fight club

11. Please refer to the second rule of fight club

12. Damn it Eclipso, you beat me to it!

13. i head 1sl likes butt plugs

14. Dear Elf,

After a year of being inactive and a further 3 years of playing this wretched game you must cotton on now that Zaft will always be here.

As much as I loath those pimple squeezing virgins over at Zaft head quarters I still admire their wallets and determination. You see, the truth is about those little nerds who still get down and dirty on their mommas nips is that they are like inbreds, they don't go away, they keep on breeding and they are immune to any insults (which makes this rant pointless but heyyyy!!)

The sooner you accept all of this the sooner you will realise that you are wasting your time and only feeding their enlarged egos - because in reality they haven't Evan discovered their 'Pe-Pes' yet *winkwink*

️

16. I love butthurt alts.

17. Butthurt alts.

Much Noob

ZAFT is..... Yeah I got nothing to say I got kicked out after 3 days lol

Ima go eat Nutella

18. It sounds like you are talking to yourself.