I sabo dont make fake rosters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -ShyCutie-, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello everybody let me just tell u this before I get to the point I am not gonna read ur comments so dont bother hating I wont see it.

now a few people who usually war with have been saying stuff like I dont wanna match pvp beasts when I ask them to war with me then I looked on their walls and saw some lord rosa guy who I had never heard of making lies and assuming stuff he doesnt know for sure he said stuff like that I make fake rosters to match pvp beasts then I tried sending him messages and for some reason I was blocked.some people even started saying stuff on my wall like u and ur brother r cheats in wars and make rosters to match each other now let me explain a bit about that. so bassically j was a sh a few days ago my build wasnt perfect dont comment about that. so I was a sh and so is my brother -tr0y- we both have a lot of connections with other sh so troy has his ssh and I have my ps and sh, it is very likely for us to match it is very likely for me to match any clan war works like that some clans have matched countless times in war. so lets say I have a friend and my friend has a bunch of other friends warring some where else and my friend is wcing and he matches his friends it would be like calling him a cheat it could happen to anybody.

also I have only matched pvp beasts 2 times and both times j wasnt even wcing or making rosters and the second time I wasnt even awake.

also as we all know my brothers clan is a pretty decent war clan and has only been beaten 1 time and that war barely so pvp beasts wouldnt need to match a noob clan to win easily.

I dont even know this lord rosa guy/girl but the only reason I could think they would want to do this is because my brother said he was asking for war on one of his accounts and troy said sorry only ssh and he must have been angry or something.

you can even ask the ssh of pvp beasts that clan has never aimed for us once they like to be challenged.

also the other yesterday lord rosa said something on my wall " y dont ya and ya brodre grow a payr and de primal wars" the reason pvp beasts doesnt do primal wars is because there r bigger and better clans for that and they prefer to stick to what they r best at.

thx for reading, goodbye and good luck. I will not be reading or replying to and rude or of topic questions good bye.

2. Is this a rant or what? I don't get it read the first part then wall of text
    #TLDR

3. Just stop making fake rosters sabo, it's uncalled for.

4. i farrokh do honestly not care

5. Such a noob even made a alt to steal my name Vulture.

7. TL;DL
    but im farming op later

8. Basically Sabo is mad cause people found out he was making random rosters out of world chat with less then desirable builds to match his brother's clan (-TR0Y- PvP Beasts) & lose intentionally so they get a match/an easy match.

He walls everyone to join, gets them all in clan then, signs them (he doesn't cast himself cause he knows he is setting them vs PvP Beasts), then disappears. They are left in the dark with no WC, no tracker, & no idea what is going on.

This has never happened to me & I have absolutely no reason to lie about it. Those who this has happened to know what's up.

Sabo dropped build as soon as people started farming him & is now trying to weasel his way out of it. /shrug

9. OP walled me asking me to war with him yesterday xD

10. If you say so 

11. ask hawk is boss aka number barcode I was planning to drop build days ago and I havent recieved one inc

12. You've recieved no inc because you dropped when you where caught so no body can hit you

13. Yeh don't care

14. Ask the person who first brought to my attention what you were doing (building roster to match your brother's clan & lose intentionally)?

Okay.

15.  first of all rosa ur irrelevant I have never heard of u and vulture if I stole ur name y would I tell u

16. Sora* and the person who WC against your brother and beat him.

17. Is this a joke or something? Seems some people just like drama.....

"Not gonna come back and read your hate"

* comes back anyway*

18. read me rude comment </3

19. You claim you never heard of me yet you spent all day yesterday on my wall making excuses for why my clan beat PvP Beasts.

You also asked me to join your setup roster yesterday.

Additionally, (though you do seem soft headed) I know you can read my name is Sora.

Is calling me "Rosa" supposed to be funny or something?

20. So you say 'rosa' is irrelevant yet half the thread has his name on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.