I.S.S with no honor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BCK-_Smurfin_you_-BCK, Feb 22, 2014.

1. All I have heard is we are too small for this osw. At first I agreed but too stubborn to quit. Now I see we have done made them realize we are more than we look. I have heard from multiple inside contacts that they are calling all active iss mems to come and hit as well as all strips made are by outside clans. My question is if we so small why no clan vs clan? I asked owner and his reply was nope u won't get a clan vs clan u should have cfd. So again I say ur a "war clan" and bigger yet can't fight clan vs clanstr8 coward. I have lost all respect for iss. Few mems still hold what war is about. Folk law u have my props. Ill still hit u but keep up with ur war mind brotha

2. Excuse my noonbess..but who are i.s.s?

3. "I have lost all respect for ISS"

So you used to have respect for them? ._. Why start an OSW with people you respect?

4. How many threads are you going to make?

5. K DEN 

6. Nvr had a good ken ship with them but heard their rep. I heard they are ruthless yet owner won't grant a clan vs clan. That's pathetic they are bigger and a "war clan". Sounds like lack of faith and he should honor a true osw and let punches roll. Anything else is coward

7. Ill fight til last one if have to Idc strip or what not but man up and do it Urself don't have others do ur work lol

8. I love a battle this is funner than ebs but I'd like a good war. Even if beat I can honestly say bck took no outside help sad a "war clan" can't say the same

9. So true Smurf.
    *Some even had on their banners. "Pretend osw with kitties".
    *They we where nothing amd took us as a joke when we stood up to their bulliness.

I was begining to gain respect for the, but after seing how they used outside hitter and that
    Strips came from outside sources.

I.S.S the clan lost what respect they had gained from this noob player.

10. I do however,
    Have respect for the I.S.S peeps that do know how to osw and do so with honour.
    Peeps Like -_TrAiN_-_WrEcK_-
    That peeps peep is one hell of a kawer and has earned my respect. Cheers to those like him.

11. Iss have pretty big mouths but no actions

12. You all suck anyways, so wtf does it matter in the land of us Real KaW Kings!?!?!?

13. To stay a king you must prove your worthiness but iss hasent got much of it if there getting outside hits for a small clan

14. Oh and joker said to me that there family calls on iss for help during osw funny how it's the other way round this time

15. I've had most of an alliance of war clans on one eb clan. **** happens . But good luck, have FUN

16. Ill have fun and nw I'll keep goin just want all that think iss is that scary to realize it ain't iss that's the prob it's the rest they roll with. They roll with uc so ofc can smash but can they do it alone is the question

17. Well you asked for it OP.. Lol

18. What's that outside hits again 

19. I got np fighting them and even tho stripped multi times(nvr by iss) ill still roll kill my spirit chumps. Man up and show ur a war clan lol. Aka do it by Urself punks lol